Recent content by Tekashi9

+
  1. Tekashi9

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

From what I understand you have to choose the Afterlife ending to stay with both River or Kerry.
  2. Tekashi9

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Whichever one leads to you taking over Afterlife.
  3. Tekashi9

True. A lot of people also gloss over the tarot readings in them. There are 2 main endings that can possibly tie into the same Crystal Palace expansion actually. Rather not get into the discussion here though as it warrants a topic of it's own due to the depth, but there are strong hints as to...
  4. Tekashi9

There's going to be at least one expansion. Two if they follow through on their statement to expect no less DLC than Witcher 3. Blood and Wine took place after the ending of the vanilla game and served as the new ending to Geralts story. It's likely they'll do something similarly with V. Two...
  5. Tekashi9

Because I'm not going to waste time explaining that when there are several obvious examples that if you haven't noticed so far it's because of your own bias. Then theres the issue with playing the exact same dialogue and choices. Now you've admitted to it. I don't need to convince you of the...
  6. Tekashi9

The vast majority of the items on that list are straight up untrue. Again, people who have clearly not played the game. But don't let me get in the way of your fictional writing exercises. ;)
  7. Tekashi9

Wall running was specifically removed because of the restrictions it placed on level design. They literally explained that. It severely inhibited what they could do with environment design all for a gameplay mechanic that's tied to one piece of cyberware. That's a design decision, not cut...
  8. Tekashi9

Recommended does not guarantee 60fps. Its typically for running the game at moderate settings and getting moderate performance. Such as 40 fps in one of the most complex open world environments in gaming.
  9. Tekashi9

And you've just exposed yourself a someone who either hasn't played the full game, or only done one playthrough. This false notion that the story is linear, or that there are no choices and consequences is honestly laughable given the amount of choices and consequences in this game, especially...
  10. Tekashi9

I understand selective reading is all the rage with the outrage community, but you know that's not what I said. :rolleyes: Missing content? Imaginary "cut content" from people who saw a piece of conept art, or read into something does not make something "missing content". This game isn't...
  11. Tekashi9

Except it isn't? Maybe you should stop watching outrage youtubers and getting your news from them. I've played through twice and only encountered 1-2 minor bugs. I know so many more across all platforms who can attest the same. This isn't Skyrim, the Bethesda forums are that way...
  12. Tekashi9

That isn't unbelievable though. I've played through this game twice, clocking in little over 100 hours and I only came across 1-2 minor bugs. Other people have played just as long, or less and have come across bugs I didn't even come across. With the amount of programming that goes into a...
  13. Tekashi9

They delivered on everything they promised. What they didn't deliver on was the massive amount of assumptions people made based on concept art or development footage. They're not responsible for peoples fantasies, nor their disappointment when their unfounded assumptions aren't included in the...
  14. Tekashi9

I hope CDPR looks at what happened with Dice and BF2, and realize that even if you deliver the moon to haters they're still going to hate this game. Nothing they do will ever be good enough, so stop trying to please them and just focus on the true fans who enjoy this game and don't make up...
  15. Tekashi9

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

In her concept art she had her hair let down, as well as a lip piercing. Could be an alternate outfit in the future, just sayin'. And while she has no exterior cybernetic upgrades, she does in fact have leg implants. All that said though, I agree. It's better for them to improve the existing...
Top Bottom