Recent content by TemplarGFX

+
  1. T

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Man that police video was extremely disappointing. You actually showed that like it was an improvement? All you did was make just a drone spawn by itself and then the cops that normally spawn with it spawn further away after like 5 seconds. Its like you don't even listen to what people...
  2. T

Patch 1.1

A roadmap is not patch contents and 'bugs' tells you the category but not the contents of a patch
  3. T

Patch 1.1

One thing I would like to bring up with CDPR. If you say something, stick to it. " we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We...
  4. T

Patch 1.1

Pretty much what I was expecting to be honest. Still, I am really disappointed that CDPR has still not come out to address what their plans are with all the things that aren't bugs.
  5. T

Just wanna lay one thing to rest with the whole E3 2018 demo

In my opinion the problem is not with the E3 2018 demo itself. The problem comes from CDPR never updating the community on the changes that ended in the differences between that demo and the final product. They have only themselves to blame for not updating everyone on the fundamental changes...
  6. T

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Coming out of the apartment and seeing a car drive through a barrier like it was nothing and all the NPC's running off screaming 'don't shoot me' 'shes going to kill me' etc
  7. T

I'm still salty because of the 6 month montage

yeah Im with you. So disappointing. It doesn't even change between the life paths. All 3 play the same 6 month montage.
  8. T

What would Fix the game for you?

Realistically? Bug fixes to the existing systems such as LOS calculation, movement and streaming Better enemy ai with the ability to work together and search multi-room multi-level areas to find you Better crowd ai with the ability to react to the player in more than 2 ways Better traffic ai...
  9. T

So what level should I be for Nocturne OP55N1

Spot on. Main missions scale with your characters level. It gets slightly easier the higher your level thanks to more abilities, but brute forcing with guns is possible at any level
  10. T

Stealth in this game is ridiculously bad

I think one of the things that makes stealth seem so bad and unreliable is that whatever system they are using for calculating Line-Of-Sight is currently buggy and sometimes sees through solid objects. On the plus side it works both ways. great for smart weapons. Just look at a dude through a...
  11. T

Why there are no random car chases..

It was so awesome when the cops showed up, and super disappointing when you immediately lose them a few seconds later because they can't drive for ....
  12. T

Why there are no random car chases..

There are no random car ambushes or random car chases in CP2077 because the driving AI they designed is absolutely terrible. Just push a random car off its path on the road and watch it try and get back on the road. They can't avoid things properly or even go around a small static object without...
  13. T

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

The line about car ambushes is just a plain outright lie. Yes the animation they used to control the vehicle is in the game verbatim, but the 'ambush' is nothing like the original. In the 2018 video, the PLAYER is driving when they get ambushed. In order for such an event to occur when the...
  14. T

Immersion Comparison

People generally consider these random because of 2 things : a) they play out without the player being there. If you arrive too late, the encounter will not be there and b) they are not marked as a mission or have any guide-line/pointer to them You can't be halfway across the world in RDR2 and...
  15. T

Immersion Comparison

I have alot of gripes on this game but definitely its lack of immersion is the biggest offender. There are two aspects to the game that totally ruin the immersion for me First up, the Citizens are mindless zombies with no purpose. It really brings me out of the experience seeing people walk...
Top Bottom