Recent content by Terminator_TAC4

+
  1. Terminator_TAC4

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Now this is a Gaming company that cares about it's clientele!!! Glad the changes are coming although they didn't bother most of my gameplay. I was hoping we could get some of the outfits, armors, and muscular body types a number of the NPC's. That's the only thing missing. Awesome!
  2. Terminator_TAC4

(SPOILER) After researching the endings...

I've had Tank top, glasses, and gorilla arms for some time now. I also read where the Pride handgun wasn't appearing all the time for Xbox One users.
  3. Terminator_TAC4

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Nice Avatar! 1614190761 I've noticed that the drinks can be broken down to uncommon and common building materials.
  4. Terminator_TAC4

Security Cameras not staying disabled

I shoot them out with a silenced weapon.
  5. Terminator_TAC4

(SPOILER) After researching the endings...

...and having just completed most everything but the final quest(s), it appears there is no reason to keep playing. There are NO GOOD endings, you don't get to keep any good items or loot you pick up, and you're just sent back to your last save point prior to the final quest(s). The game up to...
  6. Terminator_TAC4

I found a copcar

Me too.
  7. Terminator_TAC4

Show me your outfit of choice!

What jacket and pants are those?
  8. Terminator_TAC4

I found a copcar

Thanks for the precise location!
  9. Terminator_TAC4

I found a copcar

Cool, thanks again!
  10. Terminator_TAC4

I found a copcar

Thanks, I will look for it when I get home. Just to be sure, where is the border wall?
  11. Terminator_TAC4

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I heard of so many glitches that I was hesitant to buy it but I did anyway. I play on Xbox One and have few issues. The most prominent issue besides freezing every once in a while (not too bad) is not being able to pick up items that are highlighted. The game is addicting and the world is...
  12. Terminator_TAC4

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

I love this idea!!! I wish we could get some of the cops black armor with NCPD on it and our own cop car. Need an assassins DLC, Police DLC, and becoming the Mayor of Night City (DLC).
  13. Terminator_TAC4

Rate the avatar above you!

Love the Nightingale avatar.
  14. Terminator_TAC4

I found a copcar

Where did you find it?
Top Bottom