Recent content by testsubject013

+
  1. T

More diverse relationship options.

I would love to see a more complex relationship mechanic than the usual like/hate game mechanic that’s use In so many games, maybe add variables for respect and fear. I would love to be feared in the game
  2. T

Silent or Voiced Protagonist?

@Sardukhar I fully agree more content is always better. I would like to be able to replay this ten times and still be unlocking new content @Captain Crash Quality and quantity are not mutually exclusive some people might consider quantity to be quality. Example let’s take FNV my first run...
  3. T

A Living, Breathing NIGHT CITY

I would like to see the story being told through both cinematic and the environment itself. The city needs to be its own character in a sense. Don’t let the player shape it, but have it shape the player the city should as well tell the player bit and piece of side stories. The best example I...
  4. T

My main point is that dialogue needs to be diverse and reflect player choices whether the PC is a blank slate or a predefine character. Each has their advantages and disadvantages. Voice or silent is a matter of preference just like vanilla or chocolate
  5. T

Voice or silent doesn’t matter to me. What does matter is a strong rich varied dialogue system like FNV had everything from S.P.E.C.I.A.L to skills to perks to which faction likes you could change the dialogue.
  6. T

What Voice Actors Do You Want to See (Hear?) In-Game?

robin sachs, steve blum, grey delisle, martha harms and Natalia Cigliuti
  7. T

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

I hate it when you get paired with them in combat situations and they either get shot a billion times or they don’t fight at all. Also terrible A.I for enemies and squad mates
  8. T

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

Romance and force friendships..................... unkillable meatbags
  9. T

Pacifist Play-through?

It should be an option for those who want to play the game that way. However there should be and option to be more violent than normal for those of us who want to be a butcher as well.
  10. T

Character Romance Discussion

Sure as long as they are a self-contain side quest and it doesn’t affect the main plot at all. That be just fine edit Romances have never been executed properly the only way to do that is to make it part of the main story line and I do not want that. However if by some miracle they could add...
  11. T

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

Sorry I just really like a good challenge. Maybe put that as a hard difficulty
  12. T

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

FBC are a must have for me. As for balancing the game increase the chance of cyber psychosis to 75% add a massive penalty to persuasion option switch out dialogue to reflect your new passion for calling everyone a meatbag and have NPC avoid you like you have the plague. while NPC that are...
  13. T

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

simple dialogue and NPC reaction to the protagonist
  14. T

rather not quarrel with them waste of energy that could be focus on killing meatbags, but you do have a point. I just don't want some half arse attempt at it that makes a rather interesting character boring or one dimensional
  15. T

you may have a point , but what if she steals my kill?
Top Bottom