Recent content by texasgoldrush

+
  1. T

Toussaint should be in the Nilfgaard deck.

But Toussaint is a fief of Nilfgaard. You have Nazair units in Nilfgaard, it will be just like this. Scoiatel is an insurgeny, they get their own deck. And there is enough characters and history to fill out a deck. Toussiant doesn't have this. And Frangillia Vigo is already a Nilfgaard card...
  2. T

Toussaint should be in the Nilfgaard deck.

Toussaint should be in the Nilfgaard deck. A couple of reasons. 1) Other than Eymyr, Nilfgaard lacks a sure fire leader, with Voorhes being a stretch and Ciri being so choice dependent. Toussaint would allow Anarietta to be a leader card. 2) Toussaint itself is not fleshed out enough to be...
  3. T

How is Dijkstra even Neutral? And more questions.

Two would work as well. She needs to be good enough to counter scorch after cards bond together for multipliers. Or Allow her one card from Graveyard BUT if there are cards that link to others for bonuses in the graveyard, all are played from the graveyard. So, say there are two Blue Stripe...
  4. T

Who are the Leaders?

Dettlaff could also be a fitting leader for monsters. He did lead a massive attack in Blood and Wine.
  5. T

Ok. But still I would want CDPR to have a Neutral Shani card, and that Shani card for Northern Realms be changed to Joachim Von Gratz An awesome Shani card would be that while she is worth 0, she draws three from the graveyard. This fits her character as an expert medic, but horrified by killing.
  6. T

Gwentify That site labeled Dijkstra as neutral....glad this may not be the case. Shani does need to be neutral though.
  7. T

How is Dijkstra even Neutral? And more questions. Looked at the Gwent database and somehow Dijkstra is neutral. How? He is very loyal to Redenia and the North, to a point where he doesn't allow Roche and Thaler to complete the deal with Nilfgaard. Dijkstra should not only be Northern Kingdoms...
  8. T

Who are the Leaders?

He would be a hero, but it could work. But Henselt and Radovid are priority for Northern Kingdoms, and the game series, Radovid has more influence than even Foltest.
  9. T

Who are the Leaders?

so its three now? I guess the good guesses for Northern Kingdoms are Radovid and Henselt Skellige would have King Bran and his brother Eist A very good leader for the Monsters is the Unseen Elder, Vampire representation. Nilfgaard is so much harder, Anarietta would be a good pick, but I...
  10. T

Who are the Leaders?

Who are the Leaders? So for Monsters I see Eredin and Dagon. Foltest is confirmed for Northern Realms I see Eithne for Scoiatel So I imagine Francesca Findabair will be a leader judging that she is the Scoialtel leader in TW3. I expect King Bran and Crach to be for Skellige. But Radovid...
  11. T

Single-player / story mode

Graden and Tamara would also be a good choice for a Northern Kingdoms campaign.
  12. T

Single-player / story mode

How about a Shani campaign? Where she seeks ingredients for medicine but in dangerous places. That would be outside the box.
  13. T

Can we have a Iorveth/Saskia campaign for Gwent?

Can we have a Iorveth/Saskia campaign for Gwent? Due to their absence in TW3? Maybe for a Scoiatel campaign? This would make it up for Iorveth being cut in TW3.
  14. T

The save import was weak and lazy

And once again, The Witcher gets beaten out by Mass Effect, this time extended works. Notice how the Mass Effect novels and comics never come in contact with plot elements regarding Shepard's decisions (outside making Udina councilor). CDRP should have learned from this.
  15. T

The save import was weak and lazy

ME3 ending was fixed...almost everything wrong about the original ending was made right in the Extended Cut. the problem is with a very dumb fanbase that refuses to even try to get the ending, simply wanting their version instead. Take the utterly moronic MEHEM mod for example. I also remember...
Top Bottom