Recent content by Thatfella

+
  1. T

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

I have the PS4 digital version and aside from the bugs, i was still having fun playing it. So, i was going to stick it out with CDPR because i have faith that they will fix the game. But because Sony removed it from their store, i no longer can re-download it if need be. So i just have to accept...
  2. T

PS4 Issues with - Vintner's Contract: Griffin In The Vines

I'd like to know that to.
  3. T

PS4 Issues with - Vintner's Contract: Griffin In The Vines

PS4 Issues with - Vintner's Contract: Griffin In The Vines I am playing on the PS4 and loving Blood and Wine but, I am unable to complete the quest called "Vintner's Contract: Griffin In The Vines", every time the fight starts the game crashes, I have tried 5 different times but the frame rate...
  4. T

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Sorry if this have been asked 1000, times but any news on the release date?
  5. T

Won't load my game after downloading dlc beard and hairstyle set and "missing miners"

I had this issue on the PS4, is your system activated as your primary PS4? if not it will not load save games offline.
  6. T

New Gwent cards + Viper gear in Hearts of Stone (spoilers)

Is there anyway to get the diagram after I do the quest?
  7. T

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I'm Loving it, worth every penny. Keep up the great work guys!
  8. T

Jade Figurine not for sale anymore?

I got it during a side quest
  9. T

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Just a couple of shots I took.
  10. T

My next quest is Ugly Baby and I am only level 19

Witcher contracts will help also.
  11. T

We need answers (patch 1.07)

I'm playing on PS4 I was not having any Issues until after the patch. Now I am having frame rate issues.
  12. T

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

@0nakita Which book is that from?
  13. T

(SPOILERS) What I don't like about the master piece "The Witcher 3"

I agree with that, He was harder the Eredin I managed to beat him on my 1st try (Death March) but I died 3 times to ImIerith.
  14. T

"Where Cat And Wolf Play" DLC contract is nowhere to be found

I was doing some exploring and I stumbled upon the quest by accident, After going to this area on the map the Quest started automatically.
  15. T

Ciri as the 'Next Geralt': Yay or Nay?

I'd say yes! she is a interesting character. Would have liked to have more gameplay of her in TW3, but I understand why CDPR didn't go overkill with her screen time. So I'm up for a Ciri sequel. Another Option is to expand on what Eskel said, (we might want to re think taking in new...
Top Bottom