Recent content by The.GreyMatter

+
  1. T

Yen Or Triss?

Agree that the way they did it gives more impact and, though there are things I don't appreciate that she did and I prefer Yennefer any day, l also don't like the hate over Triss. When it comes to facial expressions and graphics I don't care more than the immersion, writting and storytelling...
  2. T

Yen Or Triss?

The fact that Yen was almost reduced to a mentor's role in her life and that she doesn't have a "growth" during the games are the perfect examples of what I said. I disagree of what Hamilton and Odrin said about that she's a stablished character already. She can be, but that should be shown in...
  3. T

Yen Or Triss?

I can agree partially here because her development as a character was huge and a main aspect of the books since the Last Wish till the ending of Lady Of The Lake, she changed and have shown more than once her complete love for Geralt and Ciri, things that a lot of people who just played the game...
  4. T

Yen Or Triss?

Why don't give more time and development to such a huge character then? That would be respect, imo. I see tons of people who not just completely misunderstood Yen but are also insulting her all over the internet exaclty cause of that. They are wrong? Maybe, but the games are a very different...
  5. T

Yen Or Triss?

Yes, I agree. That's why I said that deep down inside her she was awaiting for an opportunity, the ball was the perfect one and she took it. It wasn't just becasue of the atmosphere and the drinking. If she got over 100% of Geralt that wouldn't have happened even with Geralt flirting with her...
  6. T

Yen Or Triss?

"Deep down there" = deep down inside her, assuming she still loves Geralt, she wants an opportunity to fall in his arms. Just like she does when she lures him to the fountain, like I said that doesn't seem a spontaneous "drunk" behaviour. It's not a thought that is really present on her mind, is...
  7. T

Yen Or Triss?

lol You don't really undersant what I say when I give my opinion about Triss. I never said she has a master plan and that she is waisting her time thinking on how she is gonna take Geralt from Yen... Thre is a slight but important difference there. Also didn't said he treats every women like...
  8. T

Yen Or Triss?

So you think she's just worried with her own feelings? You don't believe she regrets for what she have done to Yen (and Geralt)? I really hope she regrets what she did to her, after all she was a terrible friend. Triss had the opportunity to talk with Yen and try to apologize or explain...
  9. T

Yen Or Triss?

That's why said "drunk" It's not like she was drunk enough to act like that. She was driven by the atmosphere and the opportunity. Even feeling guilty for what she did in the past she has a moment of weakness, the way she acts afterwards shows that she regreted and shouldn't have done that...
  10. T

Yen Or Triss?

No, no. That's not what I meant. It's just that they are not known for being ingenuous and that particular behaviour in that particular moment does not seem very natural to me. I can't imagine so many things off screen like Hamilton said he does, though that's the best way to play it. Maybe he...
  11. T

Yen Or Triss?

Neither does to me, in the end of the day she is a sorceress
  12. T

Yen Or Triss?

"drunk"
  13. T

Yen Or Triss?

I would also add The Last Of Us there, that game has amazing and deep facial expressions. Without saying that the game is beautiful overall. REALLY missed this in the game. Looking at the bigger picture, I have no idea of why they putted Yen on half of a game, such a deep and complex main...
  14. T

Yen Or Triss?

I don't see that as open to interpretation knowing what Yen said to Geralt, it's a matter of logic in my opinion...
  15. T

Yen Or Triss?

Something that I missed on my last replie... I would also like to add the way (including tone voice and facial expression) that Yen mentions Triss in Vizima and how things goes in Kaer Morhen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBhdsMDDmgI (On 17:30) Yennefer: "All we have in Novigrad are...
Top Bottom