Recent content by TheEpicWhale

+
  1. T

Disappointed again......

Needed changes in the patch, still a boring game for longtime players. If you encounter someone of the top 1000 players in casual trashing players with a nekker deck.... you know people are bored. I am for sure and won't be playing till homecoming, and highly doubt i'll be playing much then...
  2. T

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

Yeah, looks like they insist on trashing their own game. Not even bothering to get my daily 100 ore anymore. The game has become very boring and repetitive. Homecoming looks already like a failure and step in the wrong direction. The whole 2 row thing seems to be to make the game also avaiable...
  3. T

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

None, the game got so stale at the moment that i am forfeiting as soon as i see: nekkers viper witchers brouver pulling that other stupid dwarf etc just cherry picking matches to make my 6 wins and maybe a daily and logging out again. gwent is so boring at the moment.
  4. T

Harald Houndsnout & Djenge Frett Combo

Nice, finally a skellige deck that i like playing without feeling dirty. I have had some trouble with my opponents "random" damage always hitting wilhelm for some reason. But that's probably just a fluke.
  5. T

How to fix Imlerith: Sabbath

Every 2 turns and only on opposite row would be better than doomed. There is really no need to overnerf the card.
  6. T

Harald Houndsnout glitch

Ah...great.
  7. T

Harald Houndsnout glitch

Wilmar bugged? If i get it right i means that when he dies during my opponents turn then i get the bear? My opponent summons a archespore. I summon Harald. His archespore kills my wilhelm. Doing the 1 damage on Wilmae I get no bear.
  8. T

I don't think the discussion is pointless just because he isn't changed this month. CDPR is in the habit of changing their mind a lot. There are people who like to see this card played more without the dirty feeling. And i really do think doomed is just gonna make him see play even less. It will...
  9. T

Weekend Special Event?

Can we get some Event Weekends? Since we have to wait way to long for "homecoming". Something i am starting to doubt the use of more and more. I was wondering if we could get some "eventy" weekends. Just to keep the game a bit exciting. For instance Lets have a weekend where the 10 most...
  10. T

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Did we have a change on droprates? Out of 8 kegs i got 1 gold and 5 silvers. On top of that i got 3 or 4 permiums. Just luck or did something change?
  11. T

I would be curious to see how he would work out if he would activate turn start. It would make it more fair, but maybe he should also attack once at deploy as well. Otherwise he might be just a 5point play in 80% of the games. I dont see much sense in the extra damage under hazard. That is...
  12. T

I still don't think that doomed on him is really a fix, just an easy way out. That will just kill a card with some good potential. I also see asking for a fix, but not a nerf. well, when is something a nerf and when is something a rework? I have been suggesting to limit his targets to 1 row or...
  13. T

I do mean he duels an opponent under ice at the end of every turn. Not just once. Just a bit more restricted than he is now.
  14. T

How to fix Imlerith: Sabbath *Please mods, dont just stick this under a 4 month old thread.* Now that all the rage about this card has died down a bit and hardly anyone seems to play him anymore, I was thinking about what good changes to this card would be. Because at the moment i am afraid he...
  15. T

Faction Blacklisting

I stopped caring about those kind of easytoplay-netdecks alltogether. I just forfeit and give them the win. They are used to easy anyway.
Top Bottom