Recent content by TheFawz

+
  1. T

Blood Decals

Very glad to hear it was just a bug and not a deliberate change. Hopefully it can get fixed for day 1, at least on PC :)
  2. T

Weapon Degradation

I've never seen weapon degradation/repair implemented in a game in a way that wasn't annoying. It always gets in the between the user and fun. I get that they need money sinks, features to create downtime and validify towns but I don't think it's worth it. At least it sounds like broken weapons...
  3. T

Blood Decals

Sure looks like something changed with how blood was handled in previous builds and how it's currently handled. I do think there used to be too much blood, but the fact that blood splattered on the ground was definitely a cool looking touch. It sounds like the kind of thing that might be a bug...
  4. T

Did you buy the guide or do you plan to?

Got the collector's version of the guide cause it looks nice and will have some pieces of artwork in there. I doubt I'll use the guide for my playthrough of the game, especially not the first.
  5. T

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Sounds good to me. Nice to know the game is going to be fully supported with post launch content. So long as it's not day 1 payed DLC or exclusive DLC, I'm fine with how things are handled.
  6. T

Darker nights

I don't want nights to be so dark that I feel increasing my screen brightness would give me an advantage, but yes it would be nice if nights were as dark as possible. Personally I really liked how it was done in Dragon's Dogma where it was pretty much pitch black but you had a lantern on you...
  7. T

Are we ever going to see a PS4 footage of the game?

Hopefully by launch they have clear videos that show direct gameplay feed from all 3 platforms (On top of a PC video to show the different settings and input options).
  8. T

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

A demo would most definitely not make sense for a large scale open world RPG like The Witcher 3, but for PC specifically I think that a benchmark tool would be immensely useful. It should be available both in the full version of the game but also as a free download. It's a given that people will...
  9. T

Any update on whether the physical W3 good also got delayed?

Thanks for linking that :)
  10. T

Well it hasn't been confirmed either way, and although it might be safe to assume the Prima Guide won't launch before the game does, it's still very possible that the "The World of the Witcher" artbook would still get released on Feb 24th/March 17th.
  11. T

Any update on whether the physical W3 good also got delayed? Currently there was two different Witcher collection books that were planned to be released around the game's release date. The Prima Guide and "The World of the Witcher" artbook when the game was still planned to release on Feb...
  12. T

E3 2015?

The game should be out by then, but we might still see a Witcher 3 presence at e3 2015. They will most assuredly have post-launch support, in the form of both patches and content updates. Who knows now if the free DLC stuff that was planned will just be included on launch day or will also be...
  13. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

This is a very good call to make. Better to release the game in the best possible state it can be on day 1. Good luck getting everything to be the best it can be for launch!
  14. T

Character Deaths in W3

I do hope that there will be meaningful character deaths in The Witcher 3, I just hope they don't plug it in the start of the game where you've barely had time to grow attached to the character and yet the player is expected to use it as fuel for his vengeful crusade till the end of the game.
  15. T

The Perfect Yennefer

Her new look in the Elder Blood trailer looks a lot better. Her hair looks the right color, her attire feels higher quality and her face is more in line with the stern look I'd expect from the character. Good job!
Top Bottom