Recent content by TheGamingNix

+
  1. T

SOLVED HELP! Draw Distance Issues Plus Strange Invisible Render Circle Around Geralt

Nevermind, I actually managed to fix it myself just by deleting my user.settings file and then reinstalling it after a couple of tweaks. Hopefully from now on its smooth sailing for me. I still appreciate you iCake for actually trying to help me so thanks :).
  2. T

SOLVED HELP! Draw Distance Issues Plus Strange Invisible Render Circle Around Geralt

I actually found some gameplay of it on youtube believe it or not. Pay attention to Geralt as he rides next to the fields. My entire game is like this except much worse because it happens to the grass aswell.
  3. T

HELP! Draw Distance Issues Plus Strange Invisible Render Circle Around Geralt I have 150+ hours on The Witcher 3 and not once have I had any issues until just recently. Around 3 days ago, for some reason I have been having this invisible circle of render (as I like to call it) around Geralt and...
Top Bottom