Recent content by thegirlnamedsyn

+
  1. thegirlnamedsyn

Sound Issues

Is anyone else having a problem with sounds not matching the timing. Lips and subtitles are going but sound is off by a few seconds. Even gunshots etc, the sound is delayed.
  2. thegirlnamedsyn

Now playing [music]

3. thegirlnamedsyn

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for this entire stupid cart ride.
  4. thegirlnamedsyn

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I agree with this so much. I've said in other threads, I get motion sickness very easily so FFP kills games for me. But I also agree with the connectedness you mentioned. It's strange because you would think since you were looking out of their eyes that it would make you feel more connected to...
  5. thegirlnamedsyn

Main story premise discussion

I read that in Morrigan's voice from Dragon Age.
  6. thegirlnamedsyn

Cyberpunk 2077 Wallpaper Creation ..

I like it a lot! Welcome Hunter! A word of advice though, save your projects in PNG format for lossless resolution. Happy photoshopping!
  7. thegirlnamedsyn

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I know it's talked about how the Forced First Person perspective view is optimizatable for people that have expressed issues with FFP. I just really -really- hope it helps. I am really looking forward to this game but worry so hard because of FFP. I get motion-sickness so easily. I haven't been...
  8. thegirlnamedsyn

Which character background will you choose?

I feel blessed being one of the few eager to be a lowly street urchin. Got that street cred yo
  9. thegirlnamedsyn

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi, I'm Syn. I'm here awaiting Cyberpunk 2077. Patiently..............*taps foot* I also make mods and stuffs when I'm not being lazy.
  10. thegirlnamedsyn

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for using that creepy meme
Top Bottom