Recent content by TheGuitcher

+
  1. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

Yeah. Ciberpunk for ever and ever, ever. I write a couple of comments a week, and your, fanboys, continue throwing me verbal garbage for a whole week. I think that´s just the kind of think that a bunch of fanboys woud do. Is not? ...CD Projekt Forum, an endeless source of fun.
  2. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

9 pages and more than 85 comments, only 4 or 5 from me. It seems that a lott of people cares.
  3. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

9 pages and more than 85 comments, just 4 or 5 mine. It seems that a lot of people (including your) cares.
  4. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

I dont't support a company that earns - legally and legitimely - millions of euros. I just buy a product if it pleases me. And since CD Projekt Red has stoppied making a product that pleases me, I will not buy it any more. Simple, is not? But is seems that for some people, that´s a terrible sin...
  5. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

DEAR CDPROJECK RED FANBOYS: So... I write a comment saying thai I´m not going to buy Ciberpunk, and for that "sin", you verbally assaulted me. Do you think you are doing any favor to CD Projeck? Now, for sure, I will not buy any other product of CD Projeck after Blood and Wine. You, the...
  6. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

Fairy tails end like that: the prince and the princess get married, and they live happy ever after. This kind of ending implies that the prince and the princess don't do a single interesting thing from the marriage to their deaths. You think that´s kind of ending a proper ending for Geralt´s...
  7. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

OK. I'm not interested in engaging in a endless discussion with a lot of fanboys of CD Projekt. A few months ago, I left a comment in Bioware's forum saying that they messed up the ending of Mass Effect 3 and I´m not interested in Mass Effect Andromeda without Shepard, Liara and the other...
  8. T

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

Good bye, CD Projekt Red I have just read the declarations of Mr. Marcin Iwinski saying that there won't be more expansions for TW· and there won't be a TW4 anytime soon. Well, I like CD Projekt Red. I really do. I think they do great games and treat their clients right, better than other...
  9. T

How will you start Blood and Wine?

It will be possible, as with Hearts of Stone, to start a gampley with Blood and Wine, and after finishing it, start a NG+ of the original game plus expansions with that gamesave?
  10. T

How will you start Blood and Wine?

I think it depends: I would like to play again Wild Hunt and HoS using the new system of habilities and mutegens, so, if possible, I would like tu play first Blood and Wine, unlock the new habilities, and then play the whole game + expansions, but I don´t know if it´s possible. Anybody knows if...
  11. T

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

¡QUESTION! It is known if will be possible to use the new mutations and habilities system in the original game and HoS? For example, by playing first Blood and Wine and then opening a New Game + for The Wild Hunt or something like that. Using those new habilities system could be a good excuse to...
Top Bottom