Recent content by TheIzay

+
  1. T

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

This isn't moderation, this is abusement of power of a perfectly democratic poll (albeit with slightly biased alternatives). As far as I know, most of the complaints have been gathered in 2 threads. This one and the 1.05 ETA thread. Most of us are perfectly civil when taking the current climate...
  2. T

The corner of The Great Wall of China.. They've yet to find it. #MarcinIsLost
  3. T

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

Totally entitled to your opinion... Ps: your opinion is stupid, stupid.
  4. T

Beard/Hair pop-in during cutscenes

This happens for everyone. Geralt has a beard! Geralt does not have a beard! OOOH the camera zoomed, HE HAS A BEARD :D
  5. T

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Nothing but lost consumer faith from hundreds of people.
  6. T

Fog, fire, and that frame rate hit....wow

Made a thread about this earlier. It's insane. I think it has to do with transparancies and volumetric effects.. The engine REALLY doesn't like them. It's a shame we don't have any sliders or not even an ini setting to reduce particle effects.
  7. T

ETA for 1.05 patch?

If it's not out before my lunch tomorrow I am getting a refund to play something else this weekend. I sympathize with how this is for them, I do.. But frankly they're thousands of miles away and I don't care. I paid for a working product, not a fucking donation. I am unable to progress in my...
  8. T

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Uhm. what? First off, it's Nvidia's job to make sure the driver works well with the game, not the other way around. Unless the patch is changing stuff in the renderer (not bloody likely), it has zero impact. Zero. And notoriously difficult? Did we all knock our heads and forget that this is...
  9. T

ETA for 1.05 patch?

It's been 9-10 days since 1.04 was released..
  10. T

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Must have spent 30 minutes alone just gasping at the beauty of Notre Dame... man.. those designers really got shafted. SUCH a beautifully crafted replication of Paris in that shithole of a game.. ugh.
  11. T

Attn. CDPR Witcher 3 Product/Project Managers

This was a very calm and well written post that adequately puts what many of us are feeling into words. I genuinely hope they read this. Thank you drewdog173
  12. T

Yahtzee has spoken - and he kinda likes it

I love Yahtzee, he just has very unpredictable tastes in games :P
  13. T

Yahtzee has spoken - and he kinda likes it

Yahtzee is notorious for disliking RPG's though, so him even kinda liking it is huge praise :P He had the NERVE to sorta dislike Dragon Age: Origins. :O
  14. T

What a prude.. Nah man, that's cute :P
Top Bottom