Recent content by TheKittenGamerYT

+
  1. TheKittenGamerYT

My Third Person Concept, What Do You Think?

I think that when the camera is right behind a player it just seems like it's too connected to the character and makes it look really low budget and finicky, that is why I prefer over the shoulder but not all the way, just a little bit like in my picture.
  2. TheKittenGamerYT

CDPR is going to have to do more than just bug fixes for this game

I want them to re-add parkour and wall-running into the game, this was a feature I was looking forward to.
  3. TheKittenGamerYT

Pictures Of The Orbital Air Space Center In Cyberpunk 2077 (Never Seen Before!!!)

1608698133 Only very few buildings and towers in this area have collision, it will be up to you to find out where those places are.
  4. TheKittenGamerYT

My Third Person Concept, What Do You Think?

I decided to see what it would look like if cyberpunk were in the third-person perspective, what do you think about this? I think it would be cool to explore in the third-person perspective as a way to view our characters more in-depth, thanks!
  5. TheKittenGamerYT

Some Beautiful Screenshots

Hello everyone, I have taken some really cool screenshots I would like to share, I truly am in love with this game, the glitches are not as bad as a lot of people say, I still easily get immersed in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The game really is something people need to chill out on. The game...
Top Bottom