Recent content by TheLonelyWolfy

+
  1. T

Asking for help - Localization problem

Asking for help - Localization problem Hello! So I want to edit the game's files (dialogues, quests, journal entries etc.) The problem is, that I cannot find them. So my question is Where can I find and how can I edit these files? I know this forum part is quite dead but I don't know where to...
  2. T

B&W Noblewoman stalker

Just watched this bug on Yt, it's pretty hilarious :D Like the Adoring Fan
  3. T

Cursed Northern Realms

I hope they'll add some new Cursed NR cards, because it's a very weak archetype.
  4. T

New Season is now live!

Yeah, very interesting...
  5. T

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

I don't want to see a remake now, but maybe later (10-15 years maybe). There are graphics mods for the first game and the second game is still beautiful.
  6. T

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

It'd be interesting to see the creation of the Witchers, the first days, Trial of Grasses etc. But I think it's not gonna happen :(
  7. T

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

Oh gods, I totally forgot about Open :O 1 month, ehh... :hmm:
  8. T

Missing Premium Cards

Which is sad news... maybe HomeComing update will bring some premium goodies :D
  9. T

Thanks for the show CDPR

Indeed, it was very good and original. I hope the next Challenger will be as good as the #3.
  10. T

Season of the Elves is ending soon!

I hope the new patch will bring some balance here... or this will be a veeeery long 6 months.
  11. T

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

I hope CDPR will do something. The distance of view is pretty bad since the new patch and I have a PS4+FHD TV.
  12. T

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

Yes, it's very annoying... :(
Top Bottom