Recent content by Theo_M_ller

+
  1. Theo_M_ller

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I am by your side. But a again to be honest the X-Box One and PS4 were back then underpowered. PC back then was much stronger. The PS4 pro and X-Box One X were the good ones. But like I said you are right. It is not good that there are problems with the current gen. And I just say they didn´t...
  2. Theo_M_ller

I didn´t mentioned that you said this. I only give the the full fact. So do and think what you like. For me 6 years a okay. ;-) Let everyone decide for his own 4 or 8 years. I think if they want to be mad at CDPR they will say 8 years. If they don´t want to be mad they say 4 years. If they...
  3. Theo_M_ller

cp2077 V's voice customization options

Correct. Because of the FULL syncro. I saw a few videos from the making of and some interviews with the syncro (male and femal V) in different languages. There were everytime just 1 male and 1 female. I think many different actors for different voices were to much work and costs....aaaaand...
  4. Theo_M_ller

Okay. I read very often 8 years of work. That is not true. The game was anounced back then. The pre-development were beginning with a 50 people team 2014, as far as I know. The full team started 2016 after finished TW3 Blood and Wine. So don´t be dramatic. In my opinion are 4 years for a AAA...
  5. Theo_M_ller

Xbox Series X patch

Yupp
  6. Theo_M_ller

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Correct. But they said too that on the next gen console the game runs just fine. So same game different performance. And as you said the real next gen version (raytracing and else) cames 2021.
  7. Theo_M_ller

Power in Tflops of consoles and CG Nvidia

Niceone. Thumps up. Even if you can´t compare everything with Tflops. The RTX 3070 is comparable with a RTX 2080TI in power and they differ 26 Tflops. But we can see where the problems toward the current gen consoles are.
  8. Theo_M_ller

The Almighty Day 1 Patch. Lets see the difference.

You are right. Somehow. Don´t forget the review of the journalist will be probably a PC version and this one is working fine. Then it must not be ready earlier. The patch will be mostlikely short before dec 10 finished und certified.
  9. Theo_M_ller

I would like to know too. It should. We will see dec 10. The next gen version is the same as the current version. So it should be release at the same date. But CDPR said the game runs good on next gen but had some issues with the current gen. 1604352199 Probably
  10. Theo_M_ller

https://static.cdprojektred.com/cms.cdprojektred.com/crystal-news/6d213ad5fa4ce7712f4205a537ce5b366c4230ff.png Seems to be okay for minimum.
  11. Theo_M_ller

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

No. I this case I speak for CP77 and CDPR. I talk only about things where I involved and know a few things about. So honestly I never played RDR2 and know nothing about the game developing and their delays. I understand your point of view but I cannot compare the two cases. Sorry. 1604174117...
  12. Theo_M_ller

In the badlands ist at least 1 sheriff. You can see him in the lifepath trailer for the nomad.
  13. Theo_M_ller

Yes, they are. But how many times did I read from PC players: "Release it for PC. Consoles are Trash." "Release it for PC. Patch consoles later." "Release it for PC. I don´t have a console." etcetcetc...... I read this quite a few times and how pissed could the console players be if this...
  14. Theo_M_ller

I don´t know how representative the results of this poll is. I would like to throw in a few numbers. There was 28.3 million sold copies for the witcher 3 until now. 60% was from consoles. Therefore 53% digital. Nowadays there would be different numbers (more digital maybe more PC). Now lets...
Top Bottom