Recent content by Theodrik

+
  1. Theodrik

Patch Notes 10.7

Renfri is killing deck diversity because it's neutral and too OP. I believe you shouldn't define new archetypes based on a single neutral card, like this all minions deck, because of exactly what we're seeing with the latest two expansions. If the neutral is OP, then every single faction will...
  2. Theodrik

Patch Notes 10.6

I like these changes, this simple nerf to Aerondight will cripple a bit Golden Nekker decks. Still, please, make Golden Nekker a doomed card.
  3. Theodrik

Change the way cards are ordered in the deck builder

It would be a nice QOL feature if we had the option to sort the cards ourselves - alphabetically, by power, by provision, or use the default sort.
  4. Theodrik

Draft mode is suck

That brings back the question, why won't they bring back Arena mode? It requires less maintenance than this unfinished mode (draft) and gives players the freedom to experience very unique and unusual decks. Otherwise why would you go out of standard/ranked mode just to find out another pack of...
  5. Theodrik

Soldier Haircut Avatar

Just checked and mine is there. It's probably a bug.
  6. Theodrik

Sihil is completely broken trash.

That's pretty much the same "problem" with all unanswered big engines in the game. Examples: Cahir, Kolgrim, Keltullis... I believe the core problem with Sihil is that it cannot be countered/blocked in-game directly - You cannot remove its threat because the card keeps returning to hand on use...
  7. Theodrik

That would be a nice adjustment to it.
  8. Theodrik

Remove the Arena contracts section

I agree. Also, there's a bug with that contracts section since Arena mode was deactivated. The bug is that if you had a tracked Arena contract back by the time it was deactivated, you cannot untag it anymore since all unfinished arena contracts do not show on the list, and then you have tracked...
  9. Theodrik

Sihil can spin out of control depending on the deck you're using against it, but at least for me, it's easier to maneuver your way out of it then it's from Aerondight + Golden Nekker. Yesterday I was playing with my Precision Strike deck against a Patricide Sihil deck, and my oponnent forfeited...
  10. Theodrik

How many daily bonus crowns are we being rewarded?

There are 14 daily bonus crowns, and they are not separated for each Journey. You just pick a journey and the crowns you earn goes to that journey's progress.
  11. Theodrik

Double crowns for journey doesnt work? New journey format questins in general

Now you get 38 less crown points weekly, compared to what you potentially could get before as bonuses from weekly quests and from getting every 14 daily bonuses all the 7 days of the week. Now - if you have premium - you get 120 crown points for just completing the 3 weekly quests , while being...
  12. Theodrik

Give us longer turn times (more time to make a decision)

Instead of giving more time, make the game play more fluidly and add the possiblity to at least queue your clicks.
  13. Theodrik

Make Gwent a card game again!

Although I kinda got used to how GWENT feels at the moment, I must aggree with the OP on this matter. Orders are too confusing, slow, and unfitting for a card game, besides, they have this "in-round" carryover effect that is a nightmare to balance. GWENT without orders would play much more...
  14. Theodrik

Magic Compass is busted!

This is card is clearly a mistake. Either it should follow the "Create" mechanic, or it should be the highest provision cost in the game at least. You can just pick any gold you don't have, therefore it's worth at least as the most valuable one, then if you add it's versatility on top of that...
  15. Theodrik

CDPR, please let us do something with scraps and RP

An idea would be to add purchasable cosmetic sets, and to have a way to use resources to purchase a "crate", which would contain a random item of a chosen set.
Top Bottom