Recent content by thepurespecies

+
  1. T

Poll: Do we want a class system?

From what I recall, you chose a class. But they all have a lot of skills. They all can be increased to lvl 10. There are lots for each though. Also you need to take the Cyber parts into account too. There are 1000s of different combos just on the parts alone. I don't remember if only specific...
  2. T

Sorry the poll thing was giving me trouble ;p
  3. T

Poll: Do we want a class system? An interesting question. Now in 2020, we had classes. But with modern games and rpgs. Is it something that is still viable and needed. As with more new rpgs, when sorta get our own class. Like skyrim, the more you do something, the better at that skill you get...
  4. T

The Wasteland... areas beyond the city

You mean like this right? lol I do think the wastes has it's place. But If Red can do it. Remains to be seen. Night City, from the book I read a long time ago, from what I remember. It's massive. Like bigger than new York, plus and streets and zones above and below. It's a big undertaking. From...
  5. T

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

To me, at least. CyberPunk has always had sorta 80's sci fi sound to it. Kinda like the original tron, but not Disney-fied. Like more of a pop terminator. Not the main theme, but the one where Kyle has that dream/flash back in the first one. This http://youtu.be/u_kDd7bvCek Also Farcry 3...
  6. T

What do you want to see(if anything) at E3

So basicly we may get a brief mention if we're lucky lol
  7. T

My pc had a meltdown. Thank you Ahhh that kinda sucks
  8. T

What do you want to see(if anything) at E3 Will we see anything at E3? Lucky side being a 30sec CJI trailer Or think we may get really lucky and get a full on prestantion? The Witcher will be there, but is it still to early for Cyberpunk? Are we stuck with more personal responsibility for...
  9. T

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

Finally someone with a sense of intelligence. I thank you. There needs to be more people like you on the web. If you were in Canada. I'd buy ya a round. Now just you watch, I'll get bashed for being Canadian next lol NOW TO BE CLEAR My idea was to maybe have your character an awesome cyber...
  10. T

No actually, if you know anything about fur. Is to some it's a fetish. And they take to far. I for one, do not. I simply enjoy and like the "art form" and offical media of style character. We don't pretend to be anmials. Animals have for legs and can't speak. People but with anmial features...
  11. T

HEY! WE DON'T ALL DRESS UP IN COSTUMES A JACK OFF. WE ALL DON'T WACK TO CARTOON IMAGES. AND WE DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A CARPET TO GET A LOL!! It is a style choice for a character, nothing more, nothing less. If it gives a bonus to stats for being half animal, great, if not oh well. Do you like...
  12. T

Shhhhhhhhhhh...........hush now. Why can't you furhates throw us a bone every now and then? ;)
  13. T

Let the world come, as I said, I bite :D DayZ is ok. Graphics and engine and physics needs work. One hell of a breeding ground for hackers. With some time and energy. The game has promise. Sounds like a dream gf to me, once you get sick of her.....boom!! "Way too go Shirley! But ya can't do it...
  14. T

Pros may live longer. But having your back to a wall and taking on impossible odds is the real fun. Do you wanna die in your corner office from natural causes? Or do you want it on your feet like a man? And have the joy of seeing who the last one is to fall before you. I know what I prefer :cool:
  15. T

Tell that to the chick with the blade arms in the trailer. Blending in is for the weak. How do you expect to gain a reputation and respect from people if you just follow the crowd?
Top Bottom