3. T

Blur issue

What guys? Do not tell me there is still no fix for this common error
  4. T

Blur issue

hd 6970
  5. T

Blur issue

Blur issue Everything set to ultra, EAX blur patch installed so no blurring AFTER cutscenes. But the problem is the cutscenes are blurred if lightning detail is set to high. The problem fixes itself if I tone it down to low.
  6. T

TW1 Chapter 2 Query....no HELP

TW1 Chapter 2 Query....no HELP I am replaying TW because my GPU died on me, since it's been ages, I nearly forgot everything. I am in Chapter 2, I need to frame Raymond. I need to get in the goddamn cemetary, but for that I will have to clear some suspicion. How do I do that? And more...
  7. T

5.1 Audio Problem (No voices in rear speakers)

I am guessing you run a XFI card
  8. T

Soundcard Query

Thank you but I am not being sensitive, I just want a reason to keep this card otherwise I will drop it out. The thing I wanted to know is that even though it's aged should it still pack punch required in modern apps, and there's no point comparing Internal software driven audio with standalone...
  9. T

Soundcard Query

So you guys are saying that External cards are BS, and Realtek ALC chips are better than them? :facepalm:
  10. T

Soundcard Query

Soundcard Query Is it true that any external Audio Card is better than Realtek audio no matter how modern or boasted with features. I have a Creative SoundBlaster X-FI XtremeGamer lying around, which is old but still has driver support; should I use it stead of onboard audio?
  11. T

16:10 Support

Jokes aside, we could really really benefit from proper 16:10 support regardless of how foreign it might be. Implying CDPR ever watches us peasants gobble.
  12. T

The only reason anyone would buy peasant small 16:9 is because it is the so called "universal standard". />
  13. T

16:10 is true master race HD :mad:
  14. T

I beg to differ, they released TW2 on consoles years later. I wonder if adjusting for the certain aspect ratio was too much of a trouble?
  15. T

PC gaming was always diverse, you lose that diversity you lose the meaning of it. Anyways, I will most probably have to make due with black bars and stuff.
Top Bottom