Recent content by theskyfarer

+
  1. theskyfarer

A ghost in "The Hunt"

I'm fairly sure she is meant to be a nod or semi-haunting trauma of Anthony's lost mother, since the BD in question is dealing with deep familial trauma. However, I believe she utilizes the same (or similar) generation as most AI in this game when they manifest for the first time or as you turn...
  2. theskyfarer

Thoughts about adding new love interests as DLC?

I agree with others on that I wouldn't be interested in a DLC focusing on just LIs being added with no real fleshing out within the base story or side stories related to it or anything more than superficial existing. However, they'd be great as an addition to a story expansion. With that being...
  3. theskyfarer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I loved Jackie's character and his death was one of those plot points I feel that are essential for this game to have immersive motives to even play it (fulfilling your promises to him on his death), but a lot of that was jarringly ruined for me when Panam got blasted through basically the same...
  4. theskyfarer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I agree with this, except I think they could just lessen the work on themselves if they simply made the "Secret Ending" the successful or implied "going to be" successful ending wholly, and altered it so that the female LIs choose to stay a couple more months (without the dour post-ending...
  5. theskyfarer

If they had a DLC story regarding the Aldacadoes ending choice, What would you hope for?

Very interesting and likely to happen stuff, I enjoy how your link also points out that StormTech has holdings on the Crystal Palace! I never figured that the direct TTRPG prequel to the game would have hints, I wish there were more obvious details and drops within the game about it so we could...
  6. theskyfarer

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

This isn't really a refutation, but the common belief right now is that the Tarot side quest is the lingering remnants of Jackie's memory from the very brief period in which he was dying with the Relic in his own brain. This is believed because the cards are all images from the specific Tarot...
  7. theskyfarer

This is the one thing that didn't feel very "punk" at all in Cyberpunk. No option to defy or punish the cops for whatever your reasons because the AI is not programmed to be apart of the sandbox NOR any option to align with them if you do all the quests adjacent to them, your neighbor, the...
  8. theskyfarer

That sounds like an incredible bug, got a good laugh out of me! I figure in your instance you were meant to just have that bar still be hostile to you and the game didn't register that earlier choice since the devs figure most people would try to get Jackie to his mom or leave him in the car. A...
  9. theskyfarer

I agree with everything you said so this is not a rebuttal, simply a point of clarity: After the Ofrenda quest, there is a specific Gig that Padre can give you in the City Center to steal something from a Valentino bar, and if you walk in without going guns blazing or pulling out your...
  10. theskyfarer

The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

My ideal DLC is an 'Act 0' where you get to do quests/side quests and actually become best friends with Jackie during the implied timeskip. You could be introduced to each fixer properly before they call you, learn more about T-Bug, Dex, and others without Johnny having to do the worldbuilding...
  11. theskyfarer

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

I'd enjoy a DLC expanding on the LIs after the point of their current quest ends, to flesh out the actual relationship with more mundane/interesting side ventures and repeatable interactive AI-features (like being able to kiss them where their model is stationed, more dialogues, sleep or sit in...
  12. theskyfarer

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

Late to this thread. One of my biggest gripes is with the Secret Ending, depending on specific character choices. For context, I played a Female V that romanced Judy and didn't mind the various narratives apart from a vast amount of missed potential from a gameplay perspective. I found most of...
  13. theskyfarer

Where's my cat?

Something I wonder is where the cat is during The Sun endings! All of your other memorabilia somehow makes it in.
  14. theskyfarer

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

I'm being hyperbolic for sure, but this is a thread of things that are missing/unfixed, during bug fixing patches, and both of these are extremely noticeable and accessible problems. Particularly, the Iconic items crafting glitch is more prevalent, as many players would want to wear these gear...
  15. theskyfarer

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Johnny's Iconic Clothing still duplicates in the new patch, and always has the Quest Item marker, which means that it cannot be dropped/discarded/stashed, thus there's no way to upgrade the outfit without external mods like CET that allow you to solve this issue on your save yourself. Massive...
Top Bottom