Recent content by TheTrueV

+
  1. T

Poor image quality when looking at V in mirror

Thanks to everyone for sharing images of experiencing the same issue. Interesting to see DLSS plays a role in this as well, though as someone on a GTX 1070 which can't even enable DLSS and is still running into this issue, it seems there's something else going on as well. Also, to anyone...
  2. T

I actually saw a post mentioning this issue on Thursday (before the 1.04 patch hit) over here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/share-your-v-keep-it-classy.11040580/post-12300965 So looks like it's been going on before the current patch. Hopefully something that can be fixed in...
  3. T

Noticing a weird issue with the mirror where the image quality just looks really bad. Like there's some sharpening filter going on and the lighting and shadows seem off, particularly on V's face. Can't really describe it well but took a picture: This is on PC with a GTX 1070. I do have the...
  4. T

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

I have the same exact issue with the mirror with a GTX 1070 that can't even enable DLSS, so that's not it for me at least. Also thought that maybe the Dynamic and Static CAS settings may be affecting it, but turned those off too, and didn't change the bad image quality in the mirror. So...
  5. T

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Only have a headshot from the character creator, hope to snap a few more pics with the photo mode when I'm a bit deeper in the game.
  6. T

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I'm waiting for further confirmation on this, but if does end up being true (no TPP in cutscenes), then it will be disappointing to me. Honestly this dampens my enthusiasm with the character customization aspect of the game. Also makes their recent announcement of expanding the character...
Top Bottom