Recent content by Theunis_Jacobus_Li

+
  1. T

Bug/Glitch in the mission: Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution - Tom Dead

If you have not done all the side jobs for Judy then this the state it will be in. However you still get the achievement for doing all the hustles and gigs in Watson if you complete everything without completing Judy's missions. You will not get the achievement for completing Judy's quests...
  2. T

How to listen to your Shards - Audio!

Download an OCR Speech Reader App on your Mobile Device. Take a picture of your Shard info on your monitor/screen. Let your App read out the text aloud back to you.
  3. T

Main Job: "Cyberpunk 2077"

lol some fluff... You have to decide, the outcome off your decision will have a radical consequences on the game. V: "Not want to have fun. I hate the game, disappointed. Game is full of bugs, cut content? Unplayable on old gen consoles." V: "Having a blast of a time. Best visual game I...
  4. T

A text to speech "Shard" reading ability.

Hi there, first, welldone CD Project Red on making Cyberpunk 2077, it's a great game! I am unfortunately visually impaired and not native English, and just thought, It would be a great help if there would be a reading tool. Something as simple as to be able to select the text, that I may copy it...
  5. T

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You are an amazing company CD Project Red. Cyberpunk is a great game!
  6. T

Bug/Glitch in the mission: Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution - Tom Dead

I am also stuck here! After not going with on with the mission, I ended up with Judy standing by the window. And there is no way to continue or finish this mission... I basically done everything there is to do on the map.
Top Bottom