Recent content by thibaudv

+
  1. T

So it seems like it's possible to play with camera,dialogue and co. in TW3 :D

So it seems like it's possible that this is the thread you're looking for: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/65376-Utility-Encoder-for-creating-basic-(but-extensive)-new-dialogues-between-player-and-one-npc
  2. T

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

You've been misinformed, iirc KNGRSM made the cutscene lighting mod and was the one to explain to essenthy how to mod envs.
  3. T

"Runtime" Env Editing is real!

Finally, maybe now someone can make a decent lighting mod ;)
  4. T

[Mod] Native Depth of Field Mod

new patch no work pls fix thx
  5. T

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

What bugs me personally is that they never comment on it. No explanation as to why they were all hyped about "the new quests people were gonna create" but then when the game was released, they went a completely different direction. Sure we can speculate, but I'd like to see an official statement.
  6. T

Visual/Graphics Modders - Do you calibrate your displays?

As I said, colors are subjective. I prefer the vanilla image of the two images you posted, but the one by Mezziaz looks pretty good too.
  7. T

Yea good for you I guess. Colors are subjective, but the Toussaint lighting is pretty spot on to me. It might be the warmth that those colors represent that does it for me, but I've yet to see any mods that improve the Toussaint area lighting.
  8. T

Limit hairworks fps

Hmm. That's something I'd have to look into. Don't have the time right now but I will once I do. However, I remember Essenthy copying some part of a hairworks mod into STLM a while ago, making the ponytail slightly longer and react differently so that might be it.
  9. T

Limit hairworks fps

I indeed misunderstood. I've never heard of this problem, can you confirm it stays there when you turn all graphics settings to low and leave hairworks at the highest?
  10. T

Limit hairworks fps

Check out UGOM: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1593/? There you can tweak all ini hairworks settings in-game so you can configure it optimally for your machine.
  11. T

That's the whole point, it's supposed to look like Italy and other mediterranean countries.
  12. T

I completely agree. Especially Toussaint, anyone even thinking about touching colours there is either crazy or has a bad monitor.
  13. T

just wondering about any sneak function mods

You would solve every problem in the world with particle magic wouldn't you :D
  14. T

What good reshade would you recommend?

Honestly it's all about preference with reshades, so it's worth checking out how to make them (it's pretty easy). That way you can tune the reshade to how you like it the best; and you can also check out what works best for your machine in terms of performance.
  15. T

just wondering about any sneak function mods

Right now we can't add new animations, which would be the biggest problem. So basically, crouch walking is impossible afaik which would make a sneaking mod pretty bad. And since it would, as you said, be a huge undertaking, I don't think people are willing to work on it if it's doomed from the...
Top Bottom