Recent content by Thokari

+
  1. Thokari

Interesting Little Article. 80% PC Sales 2077

First (and last) time customer of CDPR here. I have never played any of the Witcher games, neither did I follow any of the reports or trailers about CP2077 in recent years. However, I was aware about several of the claims about what kind of features this game would contain. The release of the...
  2. Thokari

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

I am pretty convinced that the decision to go first person was made to save work, and not for any other reason. Why I think so: 1. They already had a lot of third person cutscenes and animations done before they made the decision to go first person. There is also a high risk involved, and that...
  3. Thokari

Street Cred needs an overhaul.

Let me just say, there certainly is no shortage of ideas regarding a better reputation system. What is severely lacking tough, is the ability to actually implement any of the effects that such a system could have besides unlocking gear at vendors.
  4. Thokari

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

When will people finally realise that the whole "first person perspective for more immersion" was just a giant red herring, because they were unable to get the animations done properly, as would needed to be done if you were actually going to see them. Of course they would have made it third...
  5. Thokari

Proof that the E3 demo wasnt fake?

No, not at all. I personally thing that this "demo" was very much fake, in the sense that it wasn't playable. It was merely a montage of cutscenes in engine graphics, that were deliberately designed to fool people into thinking that this was the actual game. Some aspects did make it into the...
  6. Thokari

In the open world, no reflection of the protagonist V is visible on the object

Blaming problems on the technology, just like the bosses at CDPR...
  7. Thokari

The loot system is garbage

Exactly, and on top of that the inventory window seemingly reloads every time a change is made, which makes for an extra sluggish experience. This is, in fact, what ultimately made me abort my first playthrough.
  8. Thokari

So much for an "immersive" RPG.

Right! That's why there's only a handful of Joy Toys in the game, and you get spammed constantly to buy yet another vehicle. To further get the message across and emphasize the pointlessness.
  9. Thokari

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

No ripperdoc animations, except the first scripted one.
  10. Thokari

Can't belive they cut out the humanity cost from the game

In the Shadowrun universe there is "Essence cost" involved when you had body parts removed, and you would become mentally unstable if you had too little Essence left. I remember in one of the first novels I read, there was a mercenary who had two cyberarms, and the protagonist was wondering all...
  11. Thokari

Parking spots

I kind of roleplayed myself into thinking that vehicles would not actually park, but instead drive around the block until their owner would call it again.
  12. Thokari

General Suggestions for Improvement

V = Vampire :shrug:
  13. Thokari

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

A probable answer is that many of the animations are not generalized enough to work for different body types. There are still bugs to be resolved around this, e.g the height of the characters eyes, which would be affected by this, and it's not even working properly for a single body type right now.
  14. Thokari

CDPR: Free DLC early 2021

Ripperdocs - The Animations
  15. Thokari

I am V, procurer of ash trays

No, and no. Perk should not have to exist, and also taking it is bad, because it ocasionally destroys "junk" items selling for 750 Eddies.
Top Bottom