Recent content by ThorSerpent

+
  1. T

GWENT Masters Season 4

That isn't the case. Actually, with the changes introduced in S4, the role of Crown Points in qualification for World Masters is now limited more than ever. Crown points for each competitive (year-long) season are being reset to 0, so carryover exists only on a month-to-month basis within a...
  2. T

Tournament Platform Feedback & Bug Megathread

The decision to host 64-player tournament on Challonge was due to the pro players' concerns over the stability of the platform and some of the Swiss-specific bugs reported earlier. We plan to use TP exclusively for all the official events going forward, but we also trying to make it right by...
  3. T

Thanks a lot for this feedback. Some comments to your points: 3. No plans to address replays outside of handling draws - it's a very abuse-prone area, so losing connection for whatever reason should remain tech loss. 6. Not quite sure what you mean by "custom tournaments" - only limited number...
  4. T

I'm afraid you can't fix it by yourself, but we'll work on the fix asap Awesome feedback, thanks! 1) I agree, we'll look into rearranging current logic. 2) Yep, it also makes sense. 3) We have this feature already:) 4) While we don't have a designated report system for things like that - you...
  5. T

Shouldn't work like this - manually editing match results should affect the bracket accordingly. We'll work on a fix. Thanks for the report! Thanks for the report, looks like a visual bug, indeed.
  6. T

I hope you will find this new tool useful for all your tournament needs! We're aware of some minor bugs still present, hence the "Open Beta" status of this release. With your help and feedback, we hope to improve on the existing foundation and committed to supporting this project with updates...
  7. T

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

New contracts mentioned in the post are on top of the old contracts for completing all quests from both free and premium tracks.
  8. T

Every Premium Pass is tied to a specific Journey (with its own set of exclusive goodies), so yes.
  9. T

Only while the Journey is in progress. Moving forward we plan to launch the next Journey as soon as the previous is over, so all the contracts will be refreshed at that moment.
  10. T

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

So far I can confirm that "There will be no Old System anymore" part is correct. It doesn't mean that "24 Crowns system" will kick in after level 100. After all, right now, the (slow) resource output of the Daily Crown is being enhanced by Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge to match f2p Journey level...
  11. T

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

With all due respect, isn't it a bit too early for these statements, considering that it's not yet announced what comes instead of the "Old System" in the next Journey? While quoted Jason's statement was about Journey 1, with its future iterations the target for rewards balance is the same.
  12. T

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

No, Fast Travel Bundle is a one-time offer, mutually exclusive with the standard Premium Pass purchase. However, once you're on the premium path, you will be able to purchase any number of 6 Lvl jumps to advance forward on the track.
  13. T

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Hi everyone! Apologies for not jumping in this thread earlier, I see that there is a lot of questions, I'll do my best to address the main topics below: 1. Prestige levels bonuses change With Journey progression replacing Daily Crowns system, some Prestige bonuses became obsolete. Therefore...
  14. T

Upcoming Changes to Meteorite Powder Economy

Yes, it would need a change, fix is coming
Top Bottom