Recent content by Thwhistle

+
  1. T

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

What happened to the orgiatic ad? It's different... It's horrifying. I need it back yelling at me, fueling my nightmares
  2. T

1.1 - Megabuilding H10 is now mislabled H11

Oddly enough this doesnt seem to have been fixed as of 1.12
  3. T

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

This is definitely a great way of talking about the updates coming I'm guessing these are just some of the QoL improvements we may see based on that " we'll see you next time" bit. At least I'm hoping we'll be getting more.
  4. T

Aaron McCarlson Attacks. *Spoilers*

same issue, i did knock him out in the original mission and he is immediately hostile upon seeing me in that bar.
  5. T

"Look at camera" missing in photomode?

So the issue seems to be certain clothing items, that causes it. Trenchcoats, maybe dresses? I'm guessing there were too many clipping issues so they just locked out certain poses, but there are a couple which seem to be affected. Tabula rosa, like one of your french girls, the slav squat, etc...
  6. T

Hotfix 1.04

It's really hard to believe some of these basic things got left out. Toggle walk, barber/makeup/tattoo changes, loot all. Things that have been rpg staples for literally decades. I really hope they add soke of these sooner rather than later.
Top Bottom