Recent content by Tigersan666

+
  1. Tigersan666

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Another wallpaper! :P 3440x1440 resolution! :P
  2. Tigersan666

Thank you, much appreciated, this is precisely why I went into 3D graphics, I'm sick and tired of roided girls! In 3D they are all natural haha! :p
  3. Tigersan666

Thank you :) 1596369067 Thank you! That is the same girl as in the second render. :)
  4. Tigersan666

My fanart of Cyberpunk 2077 :P
  5. Tigersan666

Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

Seconded... Character creator is the most important thing for me in a RP Game... :) Well not the most but high on the list of importance...
  6. Tigersan666

Anyone else gonna spend alot of time in the character creator?

First day or first week LOL will be spent on perfecting my V haha! :p It doesn't matter for me if the game is FPP, i will still identify ALOT with V and feel her character deeply no matter if I see her alot or not... Besides think about it why do you wear nice clothes IRL? Or change your...
  7. Tigersan666

Broken promises

No Subway: Gee I may actually cancel my preorder No Wallrunning: It was cool, but it's all it was a cool addon, by no means changing the game for me considering the other deep things CDpr is doing with characters and their depth... No vehicle customization: This is not need for speed...
  8. Tigersan666

Dear CDprojekt: Here's easy and quick idea to make character creator seem much deeper...

Aww too bad... Thank you for your answer! I totally spaced the rating agencies... forgot the ratinga are already done. I hope they made the character creator as extensive as I hope it to be then! :)
  9. Tigersan666

Dear CDprojekt: Here's easy and quick idea to make character creator seem much deeper...

I'm not sure what is the plan for the character creator, whether you will be able to choose a bodytype (fat, muscular, slim). But I have VERY quick and easy way to add depth to the character creator. You could add muscularity slider or folds slider for the fat V, that would be ranged from 0 to...
  10. Tigersan666

The sheer scale of Night City

I've seen someone did a comparison to the GTA5 city and Night City came out quite alot larger, not counting the badlands... :)
  11. Tigersan666

Inventory size, Holsters/Belts/Straps/Backpacks, Weapon concealment - immersion elements

Yup, I'm tired of having 3 pistols, 4 different rifles, 2 shotguns, and a heavy machine gun on me at all times its kinda immersion-breaking... LOL
  12. Tigersan666

The General Videogame Thread

I've been playing Kenshi recently and I love the freedom in it! :p Granted theres not much story there, you have to create it yourself, sorta rp it out haha, but the freedom is amazing!
  13. Tigersan666

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Has it been officially confirmed that there will be a body shape option (Like fat, muscular, skinny) in the character creation? I really really hope so! Even though I wont see my character much, it helps to immerse myself knowing that my V is exactly like I enviosioned her... :)
  14. Tigersan666

Which character background will you choose?

First playthrough I will go with Street Kid then Corpo then Nomad :P
  15. Tigersan666

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I would love to see Toyota Supra MKIV look alike! :P
Top Bottom