Recent content by TigersEye120

+
  1. T

What's the state of the game?

Hi. I stopped playing I think about 2 years if not longer ago after playing since closed beta. My main issue was that the importance of deckbuilding (which originally was one of the things that I liked about the game) completely went out of control in my opinion. Basically, if you played...
  2. T

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I guess a controller would be preferable for driving vehicles as you have an analog input. My question is, could you also use joysticks to drive? I'm on the fence about buying dual sticks for a space game and having a second game which could make use of them would be a really good argument to...
  3. T

Thinking about returning

Hi guys, I stopped playing Gwent around the time where the Iron Judgement expansion launched and wanted to know if it's a good time to come back to the game. My main issue with the game when I left was that deckbuilding had to big of an influence on the outcome of a game, which is something I...
  4. T

WTF All my Cards for transmuting just got MILLED!!! BUG? Help CDPR.

Just out of curiosity: Why is it so impotant to have spare cards for transmuting? I mean it's not like you're gonna use the standard version in a deck once you have the premium version, is it? So whats wrong about transmuting the card you have and then waiting until you eventually draw the...
  5. T

Trigger Cerys on damage taken

So right now Cerys in the melee row is 15 points for 10 provision, divided on four bodies that thins two cards without any counter whatsoever as long as you have a damage tick to spare. Even as a Skellige main and a fan of strong cards this seems way too overpowered. My suggestion is to change...
  6. T

How to actually contact support

Ahh, pretty sure that wasn't there last time I checked. Thanks for the heads up.
  7. T

How to actually contact support

When I open this subforum, it tells me it is not a channel of CDPR's tech support team. It then directs me to the official support site, but on that site there is no way of actually contacting the support team. It's just a glorified FAQ for what I can see.
  8. T

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

So I'm a bit confused on how the half-crown thing works. I played one game, won, and completed the first two quests for 20 half-crowns each. Now the bar at the top says 4/24 and the number to the right next to the full crown says 2/14. I juggled the numbers a bit but I really can't get behind...
  9. T

Update 6.1 Patch Notes

My vote goes to Wyvern Scale Shield. Why not just have powerful gold units you can play twice? As long as the units are balanced in terms of their provisions and can be countered, I don't see a problem. But if you are limiting these cards to revive 9 provision units, why not make them 9...
  10. T

How Rats work

Dude you are constantly missing my question ^^ But I got my answer anyway. Seems like I didn't read the card descriptions carefully enough so I thought all rat spawning cards had the same text and missed that Noonwraith says "enemy row". Thanks...I guess. 1585575990 Then I still wonder what the...
  11. T

How Rats work

Yeah but do the rats just appear on the opponents side as the natural card effect? (Because it says differently, hence my confusion)
  12. T

How Rats work

I just came back after 6 months and discovered that there are rats now. I looked for synergy but didn't find a lot. Now I watched some videos and saw that the rats are spawning on the opponent's board. Is that just how they work or do I have to combo them with something? Because nothing the...
  13. T

Game stutters and occasionally freezes [updated]

Update: I did some tweaking and the game is almost playable now, but it's still constantly stuttering just a tiny bit which is very annoying, especially because the sound stutters too which makes dialogs sound really weird. The freezeups are still there and unfortunately they happen most often...
  14. T

Outrageous! Unacceptable! [Dryad Enchantress' Art, Normal and Premium]

How do they dare to take away the only way to see naked boobs in my life! Unacceptable
  15. T

[SOLVED] Final faction quest resetting to zero.

Turns out I cannot count. I thoght she was at the fifth quest, instead she already was at the endless one. It would help though if there was a hint that it is endless.
Top Bottom