Recent content by time_drainer

+
  1. T

Almost no one sends GG nowadays. Fix: Reward for sending GG should be Huge.

I hardly see some people not giving good game as a problem on itself. Giving good game by its nature should be optional and at the consideration of the player. If it becomes mandatory or just too beneficial, it loses its whole meaning. You might argue that handing or not handing out resources...
  2. T

Personal top 3 most fun cards before Homecoming

3. Sihil: all that careful setup before the reap 2. Crow's eye: you just gotta love a 27-pont Triss: TK finisher (never got greedy enough to add Renew to the mix :)) 1. Ciri: Dash: you have to work really hard to make her work (shoutout goes to Ele'yas and Dol Blathanna Sentries as well)
  3. T

The horrible greatswords/ng handbuff/greedy consume/etc is almost over!

Sure, we're just gonna have something different to be annoyed about (or maybe even something very similar), but still... Goodbye to you, indestructible Greatswords and all your broken friends like Hym, Restore, Captain Fetch-Me-Anything, Bronze value+3 Corsairs and co Goodbye to you...
  4. T

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

Mostly Dol Blathanna Sentries (I refuse to call it Spell'atel, cause it sounds to me like those ridiculous celebrity couple nicknames that only teenage girls and tabloids use :P) It was my first deck that was both fun and also kinda worked after my futile struggle to make my poor Wild Hunt...
  5. T

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

my educated guess would be during the announced maintenance break
  6. T

Homecoming stream 16.10.2018

Just watched the stream from recording and it actually sounds awesome. I'm almost inclined to ignore all the scraps I get from my mega-automill and start collecting stuff from scratch, because it looks more fun. :D
  7. T

Which card gave you most victories.

I lost count but it's got to be one of Scorch, Villen, Mandrake, Nekker, Restore. Quite possibly Morkvarg and of course any of the spies opponent couldn't answer with his own. God, I'm so not gonna miss some of these broken cards. :)
  8. T

[Final-Discussion] About 2 rows

Well, thanks. :) Here's my take on your notes. It may or may not help further clarifying how I meant what I wrote: 1) They're not assumptions, but opinions and not very strong ones in this case. Forming a strong opinion about such complex subject after just a couple days of play is premature...
  9. T

Suggestion to hand limit and drypass problem, please read

They actually tried to with Tactical Advantage, I'm just not convinced it's gonna be enough or whether it's the best solution. That 5 points may not matter too much if you have to play 6 turns and Red player can still close round 1 in a much favorable way (both winning and losing), than Blue...
  10. T

You can call it whatever you want. :) What I mean is if you have zero incentive to play into a round you're still just gonna look for a way out the first occasion the rules allow you. Except it may already be too late because you're already behind and bound to lose CA. I don't see forcing first...
  11. T

Sorry but I don't think I completely follow either your arguments against free/phantom points or your new suggestion.:confused: As you also said Red has the advantage in current Gwent, so I think it's fair to give some advantage to Blue as well. Whether points are the best kind of advantage and...
  12. T

Do you like a random in Gwent?

The only kind of poll I'm willing to accept is the one that reflects my own opinion. :) As for this vote I think it oversimplifies the question and the phrasing of the options already passes judgement, so I'm gonna skip it. As for my actual opinion: I like some of the randomness and I welcome...
  13. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi again, Hope you have a nice Monday morning, when you read this. :) Let me try to ask my question from last week again, as it seems first time it was a confusing mess. :) What do you think of the random aspect of the new Reveal mechanic? A significant part of the community doesn't seem to...
  14. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

While I don't like Create mechanic too much, I tend to agree that it's not a big problem in HC. But my question was actually about Reveal. :)
  15. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Pawel! I see Reveal as a recurring theme here, but people phrased more of complains than actual questions. There's a pretty strong objection in the community against how it works now and some people even think that the original Homecoming announcement was misleading when it talked about how...
Top Bottom