Recent content by timmy010

+
  1. T

Cyberpunk 2077 on Google Stadia

geforce now? no support for gog means i have to potentially rebuy witcher franchise on steam. don't have gaming hardware right now. only nvidia shield. especially with the gpu shortage. not ideal
  2. T

Corvo Bianco mechanics: renovations, armor, swords

Corvo Bianco mechanics: renovations, armor, swords 3. Putting your armor and swords in the storage will allow you to transfer them from a regular playthrough to NG+ playthrough. However, they will not be transferred if put on display in Corvo Bianco. We are investigating. just finished the...
  3. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

I must say that I'm disappointed in this. Normally i don't fuss about 4k and hi res audio. However considering this is a concert and available in a 4k download, surely the soundtrack should be of a higher quality than simply 320kbps stereo. Surely the 4k download should consider lossless 24bit...
  4. T

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

Can someone walk me through the process of the offer. I can buy it with my Google play credit but my Google play account isn't my gog email account. I don't want cdpr to reject my claim and me end up with a drmd non refundable YouTube version.
  5. T

Congrats to cdpr for making it through the tough times

Congrats to cdpr for making it through the tough times I'm specifically referring to this article https://www.pcgamesn.com/how-cd-projekt-red-fought-publishers-win-their-independence I don't fully understand it (probably because i just skimmed it) but cdpr had issues with the game "white wolf"...
  6. T

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

I have been part of the closed beta in the sense that the game is on my gog account. However i have never launched it based on the fact that it requires a client at this stage. Am i entitled to the closed beta bonuses or not?
  7. T

volume issues - pc

thanks but my system is pretty tightly maintained. built from the ground up. every driver carefully tested. which is more than i can say for prebuilt systems costing over £1000 and featuring broken drivers and bloatware. :-) faq suggest enabling 7.1, then disabling all but stereo channels. as...
  8. T

volume issues - pc

This also happens on the goty release. Any new ideas?
  9. T

Play goty or standard?

What about performance? Theres some on gog claimiing the goty version runs better. Im inclined to believe a previous driver update may be the reason for smoother pefformance. Can anyone verify goty is smoother than the seperate bundle?
  10. T

Play goty or standard?

Play goty or standard? Hello, original owners of of the game were recently upgraded to goty on gog. If I recall correctly, the goty was released as 1.31 but the original was updated to 1.31. Also the goty does have changes e.g. Main menu. So my question is which is the most bug free version...
  11. T

Soundtracks

My avatar works when I'm logged in, but breaks when I log out. So I have no idea what's up with it. edit - I agree with not supporting prima games. I got a w3 guide gift for free. I have to be online to use it. The most fundamental thing wrong with it - I have no idea how to use it. I'd rather...
  12. T

New Game++ and so on.

I mean to say, I support the thread title. I would like endless new game +. Not just two playthroughs. Or even the ability to replay individual quests without rebalancing. I.e. Geralt's current level :D
  13. T

New Game++ and so on.

I am happy for new game endless without rebalancing. Or even replaying individual quests without balancing. I think if you've taken the time to complete the game and upgrade Geralt to his best, you deserve to be riding a flaming horse (darksiders) destroying everything by just looking.
  14. T

Soundtracks

That thread's a bit complicated for me and I may have understood it wrong. As far as I know, iTunes music is Drm-free. Apart from a signature they use to tie your account to that song, however I thought it was. I'm more interested in the lossless files gog provides over these music stores
Top Bottom