Recent content by Timotheus00T

+
  1. Timotheus00T

GWENT ist ab sofort verfügbar auf Android!

Achso, ich verstehe. Dann war ich wohl zu spät dran :ok:
  2. Timotheus00T

GWENT ist ab sofort verfügbar auf Android!

Nein, das ist die offizielle Launch-Version. Es gab ausschließlich die geschlossene Beta.
  3. Timotheus00T

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

^This I can only agree with that.
  4. Timotheus00T

Community-Party @ gamescom 2019

Ich verstehe. Nun gut, dann drücke ich mal die Daumen.
  5. Timotheus00T

Movies / TV Shows!

I saw it when it came out in cinemas and enjoyed it. The setting and cast was pretty neat and the story was also nice. Definitely would recommend!
  6. Timotheus00T

UNTIL APRIL 2020

Jesus, I would love one of those! :coolstory: Now I know what I'm saving for next.
  7. Timotheus00T

The meme thread

8. Timotheus00T

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for beeing a Nilfgaardian sourpuss :ohstopit:
  9. Timotheus00T

What game are you currently playing

Oh man, RE7 was so good. In my opinion it's the perfect fresh start of the franchise, if they will keep it this way.
  10. Timotheus00T

The Witcher - Die Netflix Serie

Ich bin mal gespannt, ob auf der gamescom erstes Material (abgesehen vom Trailer) präsentiert wird. Netflix wird ja dieses Jahr einen eigenen Stand haben. Dementsprechend könnte ich mir gut vorstellen, dass sie dort was zeigen werden wie bereits auf der San Diego Comic-Con. Ich wäre auf jeden...
  11. Timotheus00T

What game are you currently playing

I just started playing 'Graveyard Keeper' and I'm loving it so far. Never heard much about it since I found it in the Game Pass catalogue. It's like Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley with an weirdly medieval setting. I would recommend it! :ok:
  12. Timotheus00T

Community-Party @ gamescom 2019

Wurden Ende letzter Woche bereits alle Einladungen versendet oder kann man noch mit weiteren Wellen rechnen? :sad:
  13. Timotheus00T

Community-Meetup auf der gamescom 2019

Ich bin ebenfalls sehr gespannt drauf! :cool:
  14. Timotheus00T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Greetings everyone! :howdy: My name is Tim aka Timotheus and I'm from Aachen (Aken) in Germany. I can't tell why I didn't registered earlier on but I'm just glad to finally be in here. My first CD Projekt Red game was 'The Witcher 2' and nowadays I'm playing Gwent on a (nearly) daily basis...
Top Bottom