Recent content by tip8y

+
  1. T

Patch 1.31

Unless this kept you from completing an objective, is this a big deal? I've also come across immortal NPCs here and there, I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on. My "100% immortals" were always in random encounters (=no big deal) but I've also come across "partially immortal" NPCs in...
  2. T

Patch 1.31

Same here, things look fantastic when raining at night; well done! Edit: Playing on Series X
  3. T

If you had choice, what CP2077 Radio Track would you pick for your solo Raid on the Arasaka Tower?

For a successful ending I need to move my body and this song makes sure I won't forget to do just that
  4. T

Patch 1.31

Many thanks for the fix and hard work, slow reload fixed which is great! One thing that happened today, not sure if it's 1.31 related: The police was attacking me for no reason whatsoever consistently in a particular area (east side of the glen). I was just exploring, suddenly "crime reported"...
  5. T

Pro Tip: It's hard to overstate how silly overpowered Memory Wipe is...

Netrunner build is great for comfortable, stress-free playthroughs. I mean, you can kill armies of enemies via cameras or, with a legendary ping, hiding behind walls pretty far away from the nearest enemy. Or why not combine the two: Hack a camera, ping and kill everything that the camera can...
  6. T

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Can you please include NBA Jam - style tournaments in 1.31? We've got the double jump, we've got hoops and basketballs around the city, but at the moment these are just props. What? Am I asking too much? Joking aside, new patch is much appreciated. I can finally craft legendary armadillos so...
  7. T

NPCs think that bath room man is alive!

This dude?
  8. T

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Aye, it is good practice to let people know a bit in advance if you're not able to meet a deadline. The whole silence makes me think CDPR may actually intend to issue the patch by the 31st and I don't know if I should feel happy or a bit sorry for the people having to work until the very last...
  9. T

I agree with your message so the following is not directed to you personally, just my take on the whole 'deliver as you said by end of March or else...' Delaying the patch further won't mean they 'didn't keep their word', it'll just mean that the deadline they set for themselves was not...
  10. T

Cool presentation, nice update appetizer :)
  11. T

Patch 1.1

Is there a way to go back to 1.06 on base PS4? I was doing fine before the patch, 100+hrs in with bugs yes, but nothing game breaking. Some crashes which I learned to live with (by saving every 30sec, ugh) but apart from that a good experience. After installing 1.1 the game has become...
Top Bottom