Recent content by Tirius

+
  1. Tirius

Season of the Draconid is here!

^^ Also known as the 'mulligan' phase. I mostly missed out on this season last year... jumped into it with my NG spy deck to see if I could use my Enforcer pings quickly enough. The answer is no, lol. Looks like Deploy abilities are the way to go this month.
  2. Tirius

New expansion - new season tree bug

Just adding that I've run into the 30 Humans bug as well, stuck on 0/30 now after restarting the game, with no active quest for it.
  3. Tirius

UI Improvements

Small item: I sometimes find myself forgetting to GG, that button could stand to perhaps be a bit more prominent.
  4. Tirius

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

I love this game - much more than I expected. The story is gripping, the main characters wonderfully detailed and voice acted and there are so many options! I am not a hardcore Gwent player, so I cannot really comment on the difficulty of the matches (it was fine for me, and I really liked the...
  5. Tirius

Do you want leader voice lines or avatar ones?

So far it seems most people miss the avatar voice lines, and this is true for me as well. No offense to the current leaders, but I miss having access to the more iconic characters and the wider range of styles. I'd also like to see the buttons for this be a bit easier to use, they are quite...
  6. Tirius

Personal top 3 most fun cards before Homecoming

Shupe's Day Off. It always made me smile for its voice lines, and I enjoyed its crazy effects. Prize-winning Cow. Just moo. Especially if combined with Giant Boar for the Livestock Combo. Geralt: Igni. When your opponent is counting on you not having it...
  7. Tirius

Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

Congratz - armor can be a great deal of fun, I've found it quite versatile in dealing with different opponents. I bet you can take it further still, good luck!
  8. Tirius

Your First Ranked Deck

Nilfgaard Spies. Oh Enforcers, I miss you...
  9. Tirius

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

Voted for 'leave as it is'. Of course, some cards can be re-balanced eventually, but that is the same possibility for every card. The only create card that I really wish would be re-designed at this point is Slave Driver, as I do not find it fun having my own cards used against me. This is...
  10. Tirius

New Faction Challenge begins!

Great news that we can check our progress as we go now - thanks! And - it's a good reason to get back to NR - I'll have to build a new deck for this, it should be fun. Long live et cetera, et cetera..
  11. Tirius

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Sent in a support request as well - GwentUp says 30 wins within the time period, yet I only got the 20-win rewards . Even if somehow some games did not count, I'd like more intel on what to do differently for the next event... Edit: looks like it was a temporary hickup - border just arrived! :)
  12. Tirius

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Alas, it appears the humans were driven to the sea. I enjoyed this variant of the challenge, but let's hope for a better way to monitor how many games you'd won for the future. :)
  13. Tirius

Which Cards to Transmute?

Create cards are also a nice option, as whichever card they create will also be premium. Personal favorites that no one has mentioned yet: Aguara (elf form), Iorveth: Meditation and Keira Metz. I ended up dusting Brouver Hoog to celebrate the end of Dwarf Month.
  14. Tirius

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

Not showing us who is winning sounds like a fine choice. I will be supporting Nilfgaard as monsters is my mill-for-scraps-and-collect-later faction, and I like Nilfgaard. It'll be fun to see if this challenge will affect deck choices on the ladder. This is indeed an issue, as I suspect many...
  15. Tirius

Open letter from GWENT development team

Very much appreciated the content of this letter. Mistakes will be made, to err is human after all. Even parts like the above need not be promised I feel - we cannot predict the future, but I have faith in the team and am continuing to enjoy Gwent despite the hiccups. So 'thank you' for sharing...
Top Bottom