Recent content by Tjerra

+
  1. T

For book readers: Your Favorite Short Story?

A Grain of Truth for me as well, simply loved the whole story and the thoughts it came up with. Really showed that question of who being a monster for what reason for me. But I also loved A Shard of Ice and Something More.
  2. T

Now playing [music]

3. T

Gaunter O'Dimm Quote ***Spoiler alert*** kinda of

You're welcome ;) Just happened to stumble upon this thread right after watching this scene :D
  4. T

Gaunter O'Dimm Quote ***Spoiler alert*** kinda of

Well, I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I heard something similiar at the wedding. Just after the Geralt aka Vlodimir lounges at Shani to kiss her-scene, when you go looking for Gaunter O'Dimm.
  5. T

Barricade - aiming ballista bug

Yeah, found that out in the end as well :D
  6. T

Tried it again and again, and now it worked. Guess it had something to do with my mouse, so it didn't fill the bar in the right amount of time. Strange ... Well, but in the end, everything worked out and is fine now :D Thread may be closed.
  7. T

Barricade - aiming ballista bug Hi. A year ago, I installed the FCR mod, but I soon grew tired of it, so I first de-activated it (which corrupted my whole game aka skill tree etc.) and then completely removed it, which worked just fine. That fixed the skill tree issue. Soon afterwards (and if...
  8. T

How many times have you played W2?

You did, though? I imagine it was horrible. Back to topic - TW1 - 0 (I'm working on it, though) TW2 - 3 TW3 - 0 (in some years ... *sigh*)
  9. T

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Hahaha, klingt ein bisschen wie Aushilfskellnern. Bekommt ihr wenigstens vernünftig Geld dafür?
  10. T

Haben die dort keine Klimaanlagen?
  11. T

Sand ist auch dabei, passt schon. :D
  12. T

Ja, das trifft es in etwa. Und Grünzeug.
  13. T

Die meisten Leute schleppen sich das mit den Pflanzen ein. Die Dinger werden im Großhandel gezogen und kommen in die Verkaufsbecken in den Zoohandlungen, und wenn da nur zwei, drei Schnecken drin sind, haben gleich viele Aquarianer neue Bewohner in ihren Becken - aus so 'nem fast unsichtbaren...
  14. T

Mhm, ich denke inzwischen sogar schon darüber nach, denen einen Eimer Wasser über den Kopf zu schütten. Aus meinem Aquarium. Zwar ohne Fische, aber mit einer Menge Schnecken, die Dinger sind entbehrlich.
  15. T

Deal, nur glaube ich, dass die nicht erst noch nach München kutschen ...
Top Bottom