Recent content by TJXXX

+
  1. TJXXX

1.21 improved performance in Central Park area

I'm noticing way better performance on parts of Night City where I used to get lag. Especially in the Central Park area downtown where there's lots of trees. It's waay more playable now for me compared to before where it would literally bring my GPU to it's knees. My specs - I7 8086K 4.00GHZ...
  2. TJXXX

Would The Terminator survive in the world of 2077?

Since any civilian can be completely cybered up, would a typical T-800 survive a fight against say.... Maelstrom punks? Or would you have to be an Adam Smasher to win a fight against a Terminator?
  3. TJXXX

Underwater = Underwhelming?

I think fishes are extinct in the world of 2077 or at least close to being extinct.
  4. TJXXX

Continuity Error in Blistering Love?

At the Drive-in theater, when Rogue is speaking to Johnny/V, she mentions pretending it's "2015" and that they had just met and don't know each other. Except we clearly know that in 2013, according to the flashback quests, they've already known each other long before 2015. Am I just reading...
  5. TJXXX

Underwater = Underwhelming?

So other than a few hidden loot, anyone else feel like there should have been more to the underwater sections of the game? I mean there's even a perk that let's be undetectable underwater but what even is that for?? In all of my first playthrough I've barely had any reason to go underwater...
  6. TJXXX

As of Patch 1.2 I no longer see clothing mod icons.

Yes, seeing this myself. And it happens with mod items in general not just clothing. It seems to happen mostly when you view the mods from the backpack menu.
  7. TJXXX

[BUG] El Cesar message continuity.

+1
  8. TJXXX

El Cesar Text Messasge Bug [Spoilers]

As of 1.2, I'm also noticing this.
  9. TJXXX

Militech NPCs in "Forward to Death" get stuck outside gate

In the quest "Forward to Death" you're supposed to protect the Aldecaldos in a mining site from waves of Militech soldiers. In the first wave, it took me a while to find the Militech Soldiers to kill because they were just literally hanging outside the walls of the mining site. Now there where...
  10. TJXXX

Weapon stats still show up as ZERO in Stash

As of 1.2, stats of weapons inside your stash still show up as ZERO unless you pick them up. It's pretty frustrating when you're trying to compare stored weapons with the ones on your person.
  11. TJXXX

Aldecaldos attacking me in the streets.

This game definitely needs some sort of Faction standing function. Like how in Fallout 4, you could choose to support one faction by doing quests for them, and then the next time you encounter said faction they might assist you rather than randomly attack you.
  12. TJXXX

Bug getting me either stuck or unarmed with Beat on the Brat Rancho Coronado and Glen

On both these quests, whenever I lose I can't move out of the arena even when I tell my opponent that I'll come back next time. And then another time on "The Glen" fight, I chose to have a rematch, but then my Freakin' ARMS Disappear!! I'm defenseless and just get beat up.
  13. TJXXX

Yes, this is where I encountered them but they werent fighting any other gang.
  14. TJXXX

So I just completed the whole Panam storyline where the Aldecaldos basically want me to be part of their family. But outside of their camp, it seems like they're no different than any other street gang. I'm walking past them in Pacifica and they attack me as soon as they notice me. Talk about...
  15. TJXXX

Tired of seeing enemies as red outlined silhouettes

This happens especially with the Threat Detector mod for your eyes. I know its a useful feature for tracking bad guys, but I feel like I'm missing out detailed NPC models because of this which is also kind of immersion breaking. I dunno, is it just me that finds this feature annoying? Maybe...
Top Bottom