Recent content by tmakluf

+
  1. T

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Ps4 exclusives has the better graphics I've ever seen so far, better than any game on PC. So are you saying that the console is to dated? Because TW3 (nothing more than cool graphics despiste its large open world) runs at f***** 15-20 fps? CDPR should do the same as Warner Games with Batman on...
  2. T

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Starting a new game doesn't work. Still pretty bad for me. Most of the times, when the performance drops, I meditate for about 2 hours and it come backs to 'acceptable', but it doesn't work every time I do it...that green smoke on swamp, rain, fire effects at night in novigrad and sometimes just...
  3. T

PLEASE CDPR fix Get Junior!

I started a new game and it worked fine...but I didn't complete that 'gangs' quest
  4. T

Quest BUG (Hey, you wanna look at my stuff)

Side quest or main quest?
  5. T

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

DLC missing? I would say frames per second missing
  6. T

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Liars!!! Fix your game CDPR!!! What a shame...we are costumers, not idiots!
  7. T

Xbox one framerate explanation plz

Amateur dev team. They can't fix it, CDPR is a joke, this game is a joke on consoles.
  8. T

Performance on 1.07

Performance on 1.07 SO MUCH AWESOME!!!!!
  9. T

50+ days if you didn't fix the game, offer a refund/pc code for ps4 users?

At least we learn: never buy a CDPR product again, NEVER. Fuck you CDPR, you can't fix your own game. That's a shame!!!! Send your dev team back to college
  10. T

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

What about the serious framerate issues on PS4? Should we expect a fix? Can't play it yet, almost two months after the release. Never seen a crap performance like this on ps4
  11. T

Why CDPR is Silent ?

19fps on ps4
  12. T

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

What a shame CDPR, I'll sold or trade my ps4 copy, can't play this shit anymore. You get it even worst with 1.05. At least we learn something: never buy a game from CDPR, NEVER
  13. T

Can't play it anymore. They need to fix this ASAP!!!!!!!
  14. T

Its just unreasonable the way it drops, most often it don't seem to be a graphic issue, just a bug, I don't know...normal areas, some grass and trees...You look at your right side and performance is ok, you look to the left and fps drops to 19 or even less. Also I noticed that it happends after...
  15. T

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Minor and irrelevant? This is a 15fps experience we are talking about. It happens in specific areas. Keep playing, you gonna get there ;) ---------- Updated at 03:01 PM ---------- The game is unplayable for most of ps4 users, and is unacceptable that CDPR will keep pretending they know nothing...
Top Bottom