Recent content by tnz

+
  1. T

Cyberpunk kontra Pen & Paper

Piszesz o bardzo ważnym temacie, z którym ( między innymi ) się teraz mierzymy. I masz oczywiście dużo racji. Ja za dużo napisać nie mogę, ale na pewno mogę zapewnić iż nie przenosimy na ślepo całego systemu p&p do gry video. To by nie miało zupełnie sensu. Cały czas podkreślamy, że chcemy być...
  2. T

Let's talk Cyberpunk 2077 classes/roles

Yes, of course. But background is the story. I'm asking more about gameplay. Playing as a Fixer - how you imagine combat of the Fixer in the game? How you imagine combat of the Netrunner in the game ( in a real world, not cyberspace of course )? And so on. Think about different scenarios, be...
  3. T

Let's talk Cyberpunk 2077 classes/roles

I like this topic :) OK, so I have one more question to you all guys - regarding this topic. How - the gameplay of each role - should look like in a rpg video game? ( I'm not saying we will have those roles in the game of course ;) ) We wish to know your opinion about it. It's not so...
  4. T

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

My hint is not enough? Don't worry about character customisation. Really.
  5. T

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

Character Customisation is cool. I can tell you that.
  6. T

Getting word that Xbox360 version is the very good!

It can be simpy tested ;) Take PC such as : Radeon X800 Pro AMD Athlon II X3 450 512mb 700mhz ddr ram and run the Witcher 2 on it. It should be comparable with x360 ( but still a little faster i think ). But remeber you can still do awesome thing on old tech. It all depends of time/resources...
  7. T

When I start the game, it crashes and back to desktop

Could be. As many assets/scripts/code was changed old mods can be not compatible with EE.
  8. T

When I start the game, it crashes and back to desktop

Delete all custom mods maybe?
  9. T

(360) is it worth installing ? And what's the launch patch?

You should install it if you can. It will run faster ( shorter loading times ) and higher speed of texture/model loads for instance.
  10. T

Two issues; QTE and SEX

Yea, he comes to me with almost all of your questions - I'm running away as far i can see he's aproaching :P
  11. T

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

Talkative, good one ;) I'm just sitting here about 25th hour without leaving home, at the weekend. Tired, bored, overworked, maybe that's a reason. Anyway it can happen that there will be black borders in 1.0 version. Just because we have still some issues to work on - related to gameplay - and...
  12. T

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

No snow, indeed. But rain will affect gameplay mechanics. Increased damage from lighting spells for instance. Mages can make use of that ;)
  13. T

Two issues; QTE and SEX

Yes, that is obvious that you can't disable fistfight QTE - because it's tottaly based on that system.But you can disable all other optional QTE in options and just watch it like normal cutscenes.
  14. T

Two issues; QTE and SEX

What you mean by that?
  15. T

Two issues; QTE and SEX

There is possibility to turn off QTE system so there is always choice to play with or without it.
Top Bottom