Recent content by ToastMan

+
  1. T

Forum - bugs and errors

Can't submit a support ticket?! I cannot submit a support ticket for my problem with The Witcher 3. The form keeps popping this error when trying to submit: "Error while submitting data. Attached file(s) may be to big." I've tried to not attach *any* file, and still got this error message...
  2. T

Knights of the old republic 3

Not necessarily. Notice that they're not naming it Knight of the Old Republic 3. By naming it Star Wars of the Old Republic it can basically only be a spin-off. Kotor 3 can still come...
  3. T

Video games quiz

Okay, thats enough. The game is: Sorry, I didn't think it was that hard. I thought that since this is a pretty mature community, at least some people will be able to get it. Oh well...
  4. T

The Witcher vs Mass Effect: Geralt slashes Shepard!!!

No, when I said cinematic I meant that the game had a very cinematic feel. Movie like. I didn't mean the cut-scenes. The dialogue system in ME is more organized and I thought that giving you the ability to choose the next dialogue option before the characters are finished talking was really...
  5. T

The Witcher vs Mass Effect: Geralt slashes Shepard!!!

I actually havn't finished The Witcher yet so I can't give a conclusive opinion.But it does seem like Mass Effect has the lead. I just really like Bioware style with RPG's. I like futuristic settings more then fantasy ones and Mass Effect is all sci-fi. It's also a lot more cinematic then the...
  6. T

Video games quiz

Well if no one gets it soon I'm going to have to reveal the answer because its holding up the game. Just give me a shout when you think it's enough.
  7. T

Video games quiz

Hmm.. Either this was too hard, or people just can't be bothered with this game... lol
  8. T

Video games quiz

Oh, ok.I hope that this one hasn't been posted yet. It was one of my favorite games when I was a kid.
  9. T

Are you getting Fallout 3?

No, Tactics is not a good example. Tactics was never meant to be more then what it was. Which is a more tactical, strategical approach. Those who expected it to have a good story and dialog lines on par of the originals didn't get what this game was going for, which is giving the combat system...
  10. T

Video games quiz

Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred
  11. T

Video games quiz

Probably the third one. I know that the second (Beast Within) was a live action type and I guess so was the Sins of the Fathers? I liked these types of adventure quests like Phantasmagoria, some very twisted gory stuff went on there...
  12. T

What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

1: Fallout1/22: Arcanum3: Mass Effect4: Knights of the Old Republic5: Diablo 2
  13. T

What does your Nick Name mean?

Mine's isn't as deep as some of others on here.Anyone who remember Ren and Stimpy should also remember the awesome superhero called "Powdered Toast Man"! He flew backwards!
  14. T

Are you getting Fallout 3?

I will not be getting Fallout 3. I wholeheartedly disagree with the notion that isometric RPG's need to die because of the progress of 3D graphics. This is Bethesda's main reason for going the direction they went for with the game. According to them, they didn't want to make Fallout 3 isometric...
  15. T

Express yourself

# Firstname in RL : Chen (the 'Ch' isn't like in "chair" or "cher", hope you can figure it out, lol)# Birthday : 30th December 1985# Family status : Single # job / education / school: Shading artist at a 3D animation studio.# dream job: Same of what I'm doing now, only doing more stuff instead...
Top Bottom