Recent content by tobariah

+
  1. T

[EPILOGUE] Which boss is toughest?

Thanks for the post; it made me chuckle.Golem: He's a lot harder if (for some reason I can't remember) you CANNOT make the lighting posts activate. ;)Werewolf: Carmen?! Oh, well, maybe if you were considering her for a girlfriend (which .. er.. let's not go there).Dagon: Seriously. I was -very-...
  2. T

What does your Nick Name mean?

Well, the two I use online both come from RPGs..Tobariah, my 'good guy' persona, is from my lvl-68th "Dwarvish Buzzsaw", a Hunter on the Hellscream Realm of World of Warcraft.
  3. T

Post your games collection

Wow .. I 'followed' an interesting new poster on the "Welcome Thread" HERE, and .. okay, here goes ..
  4. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Another "welcome home" from the "World of Warcraft exile" .. (umm.. that would be me) ..ps: I -love- your forum graphic! That's from .. oh, wait .. on the tip of my tongue .. System Shock?! Not 100% sure on the name but I remember thoroughly enjoying the GAME! :peace: :teeth:
  5. T

"Newbie" Witcher (role-play)

Thank you all!Positive (or even constructive negative) comments are what keep an amateur writer like myself "inspired" to keep improving.
  6. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

7. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome! I'd like to welcome you to the ranks of the 'sophisticated' gamers who prefer DEPTH and THOUGHT in their entertainment, instead of ONLY mindless shooting. Sometimes mindless shooting is what you WANT, but now-a-days, you have the choice between play styles. ;) I remember my first...
  8. T

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

You're welcome! 8) Cool. Ummmm, since you've responded recently, and you're a CDPR 'person' .. umm .. What do I have to do to get the little "Game Owner" icon next to my profile stuff here in the forums?! I've checked every Profile screen, every sub-menu I can get to, every option...
  9. T

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

Yes! And conspiracy talk is both much more interesting to eavesdrop on, and muuuch more dangerous. Yet ANOTHER reason to go with Triss, IMHO (in-game .. might make a slightly different assessment of risk/reward in Real LIfe). ]:->
  10. T

[No message]
  11. T

I do the same thing in 'real life' sometimes, when the decision either doesn't really matter much (and I don't want to waste time on internal debate), or when I just CAN'T decide by process of reasoning it out or by going with my moral code .. which usually occurs when I don't have enough...
  12. T

[ACT V] Killing the Koshchey

No.The answer is already in this thread. Go read it.
  13. T

Little arrow with Places of Power in EE

Troll? :o :wave:
Top Bottom