Recent content by tobasoft

+
  1. T

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I sold all the quickhacks in my inventory and tried hacking a few 10, 8 data points and suddenly the epics started popping into my inventory. no legendaries though. I'm at lvl 14 so perhaps it's too early for them to show up?
  2. T

it triggers if you complete t-bugs mission to get the ping quickhack. the ping hack stays a quest item and cannot be removed from your inventory, somehow this affects your ability to harvest quickhacks.
  3. T

I'm actually downgrading to 1.04 to see if it makes a difference. I will post results.
  4. T

Just want to add to this. You actually are getting the hacks. You can test this by going to the sell screen in the automated selling spots. However, they do not show up in your inventory to equip. I have tried to sell the duplicates that I have gotten from breaching and then buying them back...
  5. T

loading blur while walking around novigrad

I actually almost never ride roach. I hate that damn horse. I've tried everything. still getting the damn blur. even during fights, I got killed in the fight against Djikstra because of this.
  6. T

loading blur while walking around novigrad

loading blur while walking around novigrad it seems to have gotten worse. every few steps now the screen goes blurry for a few seconds. I'm getting close to just cutting my losses and returning this game. this is ridiculous.
  7. T

how exactly is the 'collect 'em all' quest fixed?

how exactly is the 'collect 'em all' quest fixed? I see no difference whatsoever.
  8. T

Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff Quest Bugged

I can speak to him now but theres no gwent option.
  9. T

just curious to those who played through witcher 2

just curious to those who played through witcher 2 I bought my xbone before I could get very far in witcher 2 (crossing my fingers for backwards compatibility), but to those who played it through, did it have this many bugs as well?
  10. T

Random freezes in Novigrad (1.07) XBOXONE

definitely. the screen constantly goes into the blurry loading screen for a few seconds and then goes back to normal while running around the city. it's super irritating.
  11. T

Horse Races in Velen (Crow's Perch) disappeared

honestly I absolutely hate riding roach. I just run everywhere now. I wish all horse riding games would study red dead redemption, as that is the only game that nailed the mechanic perfectly. roach balks at EVERYTHING. "go, roach go!" ::stop short:: ::gallop:: ::stop short:: it's infuriating.
  12. T

Geralt keeps walking independently.

it's actually quite simple with a soldering iron. I replaced four of these over the years and even taught my 11 year son to do it when his busted. I have very little experience soldering overall so that should tell you something about how difficult it is. buy a used/broken controller off ebay...
  13. T

cant interact with halfling merchant

its so sad that such a great game is such a goddamn mess. I love CD Projekt because of their awesome attitude regarding extra content and I will continue to support them, but I really hope they can iron out these issues soon
  14. T

cant interact with halfling merchant

cant interact with halfling merchant I tracked the hey wanna look at my stuff quest, found the merchant but he wont talk to me :(
  15. T

[Xbox One[ "You cannot save your game right now." -Any word?

same here. what a terrible bug. ---------- Updated at 09:14 PM ---------- this really really sucks. couldn't you guys just put out a mini patch fixing this before the major patch?
Top Bottom