Recent content by tom32i

+
  1. T

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

Nice wallpaper Anti, did you made the sketch ?
  2. T

Favorite book?

I just love this saga !! ;DI read it in french too, this is very a great book !Personally, my favorite books are : The "Everworld" trilogy ... just wonderfull ...And most of the David GEMMELL's books : like Waylander :D
  3. T

The Witcher rated by ESRB and USK.

@ KB : thank you a lot for the PEGI site ! I'll keep an eye on it now :D
  4. T

The Witcher rated by ESRB and USK.

Where did you get this informations ?I would like to know if my version will be uncensored too ! (The french one)How (where?) can I know this ?
  5. T

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

Personnally I'm vegetarian, i really think I won't play a game like "The Witcher" in wich you eat chicken, ghouls and so one !! Can't you understand I can not identify myself to a character who eat poor little animals ??...More seriously I've been very surprized by reading Aurore's post !I've...
  6. T

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

Poor guy ... atletism at school should have been very hard part of his life ...
  7. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome all !I'm a young 17 year old french.I just discover the witcher game thank to a nice article from jeuxvideo.com wich consider the Witcher like one of the great game of this end 2007.I immediately devoured the website, all the video, artworks and so one ... And now, it's the official...
  8. T

Fan-art

Hey, i've just noticed the deviant'art was full of nice artworks and sketches about the witcher ... You sould take a look at this : http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=witcher
  9. T

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

I think just like Dr. Strange : The running animation isn't really awful ... Obviously it could be better but i think that's not this kind of detail wich make the difference between a bad and a good game.@ Maegnar : Let's just hope the game will be totally perfect :D(Ps: Is there a limitation...
Top Bottom