Recent content by Tom_247221

+
  1. Tom_247221

Bugged quest: Dazed and confused (closed door)

Hi all, After playing through most of the (fantastic) story of Phantom Liberty, I now go through the remaining side quests. In the journal, making the quest 'dazed and confused' (to rescue Lina Malina), I have to go to this Brainporium. But no matter what, the door of the Brainporium remains...
  2. Tom_247221

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

3. Tom_247221

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Playing on PS5: I luckily never had any real issues on ps5 with the game overall. But after 1.6 this occured a few times: - Nue handgun suddenly disappeared, litterally shooting with empty hands; - After launching, the game got stuck on the yellow startup screen; - Animations for both...
  4. Tom_247221

5. Tom_247221

6. Tom_247221

Please, npc clothing should really be in stores

Indeed, there are way less doubles now in the streets but so much more variety in clothing on those npc which seems to be very well worked out. Unfortunately on PS5, we can't rely on modding so hopefully this is something that CDPR can and will bring farily easily to the base game...
  7. Tom_247221

Please, npc clothing should really be in stores

Since the latest update (ps5) it's a delight just to walk around the city and admire the atmosphere, crowd and visuals. But the more I do this, the more it bugs me that there are sooo many bad ass looking (female) npc's that are wearing clothes that you can't buy in the stores. Please CDPR...
  8. Tom_247221

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I think reading somewhere that you (de)activate it by pressing the left stick L3.
  9. Tom_247221

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

A BIG THANKS CDPR for this next gen upgrade! Love it and looks amazing, city more alive, the vibes and visuals, the sound, omg! Dynamic 4K at 60 fps looks very good! How much is this resolution improved compared to the ps4 version (on ps5)? Hope new clothing will be added too, because those...
  10. Tom_247221

When do you think the Next- Gen upadate will be released?

... it's all about lingeray tracing ... !
  11. Tom_247221

Will CP2077 be downloadable when I switch to PS5

Yes you can. I was lucky to receive my ps5 in februari and I downloaded the digital copy of Cyberpunk from the PS store. If you bought the digital version, the game is listed in your library and from there you can download it. Cheers!
  12. Tom_247221

PS5 big fps drops after 1.2

It seems that the fps drops mostly occur after a while in game. After a fresh load from the main menu, fluid as hell. Weird, but I thought I put the info out here...
  13. Tom_247221

Yes, but on ps5 there's only: film grain, depth of field, motion blur, chromatic aberration and lens flare. All of them only have very little impact on this sudden fps drop. And it's weird because before patch 1.2 this did not occur as such.
  14. Tom_247221

Hi Guys, Before patch 1.2 patch, the game on ps5 gave no fps drops (or any noticable) whatsoever. Now after patch 1.2, there are after a while suddenly big fps drops, and even below 30fps. It seems so especially at night with all the neon lights. Even after leaving crowded places like...
  15. Tom_247221

Worse performance and ad panels glitch on ps5 after 1.2

While playing on ps5 at an overall 60 fps without any fps drops, I suddenly noticed after 1.2 a BIG fps drop, even below 30 fps and it doesn't get better from that moment on .... It seems to trigger at night with the neon lights and such..?? Turning off Chromatic, lens flare, ... doesn't seem to...
Top Bottom