1. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

OMG finaly we have date!
  2. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Any news about patch? :(
  3. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Wow. A 3 years old game. Inasane and sad.
  4. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

any news about update 2.2? that malee finishers are just insane, how can be this thing bugget. its core of the game.
  5. T

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

I don not understand how can company like this release patch that completely destroy finishers - a core of the gameplay in this game. Tragical. haha. saad, really sad. Shame on CD project.
  6. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

When? i am waiting to play this game. Without finishers I can't.
  7. T

BUGS after Patch 2.1

For me the biggest bug is that you can not do finishers. I mean what? The core of this game is melee, how can be this even possible? When you see trailer for 2.0 and 2.1 version and you can't do that. Please, fix this.
  8. T

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

This bug is really annoying. I dont understand how they release game with the bug like this.
  9. T

Please, FIX HORSE WALK lag

:(((((((((((((((((
  10. T

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

OMG, fix HORSE WALK LAAAG. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING
  11. T

Halooooooooooooooooooo, what about this horse walk laaaaag?
  12. T

the moves are horrible. when you compare it with unity, Gerald moves really bad. And horse too.
  13. T

It's strange how testers didn't notice such bug. Cuz it is REALLY noticeable. OMG. The bug like this??? IS REALLY NOTICABLE.
  14. T

Please, FIX HORSE WALK lag Please, fix with patch 1.05 horse walk. I can't walk with horse, because this stuttering is really annoying. Thanks in advance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5I5EZB9aA
Top Bottom