Recent content by tommy5761

+
  1. tommy5761

On A Positive Note .....

Well to be fair Geralt is about 100 years old . See our minds tell us we`re going this way but our feet say something entirely different. :beer:
  2. tommy5761

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

This brought back a memory of when CDPR did a contest with completing the Witcher 2 on dark mode. Most of us didn`t even have the patch downloaded when the winner was announced.o_O
  3. tommy5761

mhm yeah right. With a download speed of a whopping 3 kb/s. Those were the days alright! Hello fellow witchers and witcheresses. Just stopping by for a quick drink before going on 3 day trip.
  4. tommy5761

Lock and key-missing ladder

Nope only with 1 NPC which I believe was in the trade quarter. It`s been so long that I only remember it happening but not the particular NPC or where. I did eventually find the person by using Petri`s Philter and could then interact . @balazs.merth It would be interesting to get your save to...
  5. tommy5761

Lock and key-missing ladder

As SigilFey said you can try replaying from an earlier save. Also you can upload your save to a site like Mediafire, Google docs, etc. and post a link to it here. It could be that the ladder is hidden in the wall, I`ve had that happen with a couple of NPC`s but without the cutscene appearing I...
  6. tommy5761

The Witcher Enhanced Edition crash on launch

In addition to what Riven-Twain said. The crash log shows what programs/files are in use when the game crashes. I see a couple that may and or may not cause the crash. Try temporarily closing Internet download manager and if your using it also Rivatuner {if it is showing in the taskbar just...
  7. tommy5761

The Witcher Enhanced Edition crashes when saving and going from stage.

Might be a Windows issue. Check to see if your Documents>The Witcher folder is set to write for everyone. Also it would be helpful if your installation is set in the root of your drive and not in Program Files or Program Files X86 as these are generally "protected files". Could also be an...
  8. tommy5761

Ah the prisoner list. I had all but forgotten about that. As far as myself is being in the list it`s kinda ironic. Anyone remember "The Highlander" movies or series? For you see my name and the movie titles are eerily similar. Plus what better way to be rid of a "highlander" than to decapitate...
  9. tommy5761

Witcher Enhanced Edition dead body in 2019

Okay. First registration is impossible with this game and it`s best to ignore any attempts to do so. It`s not needed for the editor to work. Here`s a link to the save game editor https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy1m361dinqp4m5/tw_enhanced_editor_2.2.7z?dl=0 . Here`s a link to the thread about issues...
  10. tommy5761

So far all the issues I`ve encountered for the dead Geralt has either come from the trainer or combination of trainer and mods. The only way I know of not to encounter this issue is not to use the trainer or to obtain a working version of the witcher save game editor.
  11. tommy5761

Your save with Geralt alive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gn-KrCQdfxNttp6DQFPaelA90UgtcAE7/view?usp=sharing
  12. tommy5761

Are you using any mods? I`ll gladly take a look but your post didn`t include a link to your save files.
  13. tommy5761

Problems running Witcher 1

It would appear this is trying to be a problem child. If you don`t mind go to the download link I posted earlier for the DirectX then save it to your computer. Once it`s downloaded then extract the file to a folder of your choosing. Then temporarily disable your antivirus then open the folder...
  14. tommy5761

I don`t think it matters but we`ll go with the 2008 and 2010 versions. If you have a 64 bit system then you will need both X86 and X64 editions. Also if you use GOG Galaxy you have the ability to repair the installation of The Witcher instead of redownloading the entire game.
  15. tommy5761

Hmm. Did you happen to click to click run? I always saved the file to my computer then extracted to a folder and ran setup from there. There shouldn`t be a reason to redownload the game and would save that for later. EDIT: You can also try installing the VC Redist also from microsoft...
Top Bottom