Recent content by tompudd

+
  1. tompudd

season of draconid, can't stop skills being used multiple times

anyone having this issue? Say I'm using imperial formation skills form nifgaard or overwhelming hunger from monster. steps: 1. I right click my character 2. click on the unit 3. I applied the skill into the unit 4. it applied it again and again, I can't stop it even when countdown ends How do I...
  2. tompudd

Proof that Nilfgaard (NG) is NOT overpowered

good, proved, nothing to see here. don't nerf it, move along. better yet, please add better cards next time, stuff like stealing enemiyunits, more of those please and better assimilations stuff.
  3. tompudd

The Problem with Nilfgaard

please don't nerf nifgaard please. it's fine the way it is in fact add better card to it. love nifgaard.
  4. tompudd

add feature of card voice playable and text in the deckbuilder or menu

thanks for "Voice of Gwent", kinda old though. They don't have syndicate or newer addition cards. Anyone know what nathaniel pestodi is saying? sound like "forks are red hot now, satisfaction guaranteed" but I might be wrong.
  5. tompudd

add feature of card voice playable and text in the deckbuilder or menu

I love some of the voice when you activate the card, is it possible to add the sound on menu so we can replay it also the text if possible. two voices that I couldn't decipher, one of them is from "Nathaniel Pestodi", he said something in the line "something something getting hot now...
  6. tompudd

bored, no challange with nifgaard deck on season play

anyone else bored with no challenger with nifgaard deck? can't find any faction or deck that can beat nifgaard spy/tactics/spell. anyone know if new expansion going to be worthless like monster or syndicate? nobody is playing syndicate, very crappy I heard.
  7. tompudd

Seriously - Poison?? Binary, boring, annoying, all too common these days

please don't nerf poison especially on NILFGAARD. worked so hard to collect all NILFGAARD cards and don't want to collect other factions.
  8. tompudd

Please, No More Expansions until the game is balanced and bugs free

NILFGAARD will always superior over everything. No one can beat my NILFGAARD decks except another NILFGAARD.
  9. tompudd

out of challengers every season and opinion for new players.

I just disseminated every challengers out there for 3 seasons with NILFGAARD deck. Last 2 season with soldier/assimilation/poison and this season just reshuffle the scenario card and I can play it for 2 rounds! no way other faction can beat scenario for 2 rounds..hehehe, I can beat all...
  10. tompudd

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

I used to suck really really bad at GWENT when starting out and playing only monster deck, losing almost all the time but now that I use NILFGAARD I rarely lose any game and losing mostly only against another NILFGAARD. I began to wonder why does CDPR create these other factions?? they're all...
  11. tompudd

POLL | PVE thronebreaker like game with gwent deck

Charles5pencer The idea is that gwent for PVE really. i mentioned above as example, it can be story based or not, it doesn't matter as long as it uses gwent deck.
  12. tompudd

problem playing "classic" gameplay

Hackmaster214 ranked or unranked eventually you will end up in the same place playing against pro elite players. I totally understand the frustration but It's PVP and people are competitive so no where around that. In PVP, we all know that it all boils down to how much dedication, time, effort...
  13. tompudd

POLL | PVE thronebreaker like game with gwent deck

VONFIDDE yes!! someone remembers and know what I'm talking about. old game from the 90s. you fight wandering monster sent by factions (the faction cards combo gets better and harder as you progress), go to villages pick up quests gather more armies, go to dungeon collect legendary cards when...
  14. tompudd

super OP Eldain Trap card strategy on how to beat it

thanks for all the suggestions, it's insane you know when to "bleed" eldain and all. I would have never thought of that. anyways, playing thronebreaker now.
  15. tompudd

problem playing "classic" gameplay

KoncertMajstor I'm a beginner, here is my opinion on the matter... no.1 is kind of misleading, some of the dailies said "win 5 or 10 games with skelige" for example, I don't know how to play skelige and don't like them (actually can't stand how laud they are) either but I have all the monster...
Top Bottom