Recent content by Toreal

+
  1. Toreal

Patch 4.04 is live on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch!

Where is the new "Added an HDR calibration option" located on pc? I still just see the normal gamma option under the video options.
  2. Toreal

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED!

Congratulations! I have had some amazing experiences with you guys the past 20 years, I can only hope and wish for many more.
  3. Toreal

Please CDPR fix the HDR !

That's a good point, TV settings do of course matter here. I have my TV set to use HGIG, so no DTM is applied. I find that if I use DTM on games, I get eye strain with HDR.
  4. Toreal

Yeah it's just adjusting the in game settings. I see I forgot to put the settings in my original post. So maximum brightness is 3499 (you could go to 4000 also) And tone mapping midpoint is 1,15. Paper White is just how bright you want your HUD. Just play around with it, until you find...
  5. Toreal

Yeah I was also underwhelmed by the HDR in the game, while being blown away by other games on my LGC9. But I played around with settings a little bit, and got the pop I wanted, although there is some over exposure with these settings, I overall like the look. If you have a YouTube app on your...
  6. Toreal

Performance still shocking

Since you are on an Asus board with AMD, so then XMP should be called D.O.C.P. Here is a video overview of your motherboards Bios:
  7. Toreal

Performance still shocking

My bet it's your RAM, you are using one stick and Cyberpunk and many other games run better on dual channel. Edit: 35fps does seem very low even for one stick, do you have XMP enabled in the bios?
  8. Toreal

HDR Feedback

If you have an HDR-compatible device, otherwise you will just see Youtubes tone mapping into SDR, you can check out the settings I mentioned above. In this video, my HDR settings are: Maximum brightness: 3490 Tone-mapping midpoint: 1 Paper White: 250
  9. Toreal

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

So far I have over 700 hours in the Witcher 3, and I am eager to go back once the raytracing update is out. For me cyberpunk felt unsatisfiable short, to the point I felt cheated when the message of no return poped up, I just could not believe that was the main quest length. Characters and...
  10. Toreal

HDR Feedback

I have been using Evilboris recommendation, on pc connected to a LGC9 Oled, and it looks very good in some cases, especially at night with the neon signs, but also still has a few problems with some highlight detail. The calibration image will look like shit, just ignore it and see how it looks...
  11. Toreal

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My second playthrough this time as female V, really enjoying Cherami Leigh performance. Going full intel netrunner build with this chica.
  12. Toreal

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

After over 150 hours of gameplay, the main thing I want is more quests like The Pickup with player choice and consequences like a true RPG. Where everything from how you approach and do the mission has different effects during and after the quest. Some other improvements I want to see. Quests...
  13. Toreal

List of Missing Options (and Features)

After over 150 hours of gameplay, the main thing I want is more quests like The Pickup with player choice and consequences like a true RPG. Where everything from how you approach and do the mission has different effects during and after the quest. Some other improvements I want to see...
  14. Toreal

1st person view is not consistent and overall not always on the lvl of character eyes.

Driving in first person is the only thing I have problems with, it's just very hard to see anything when you are so low in the seat.
Top Bottom