Recent content by TougherLoki

+
  1. TougherLoki

Cyberpunk restarting PC

So a bit of time has pass since my previous post. During that time I dug deep into the issue and tested so many different theories. In short, I fixed it - but it wasn't the solution I thought it was going to be. Skip to end for answer. 1) started by digging through the event viewer and noticed...
  2. TougherLoki

Cyberpunk restarting PC

Update on my current situation. The game now crashes before it gets through the CDPR intro screens, as in I cannot even load into any saved game or start new. And the only way I can adjust graphics is through the Nvidia GeForce Experience app. Even going down to full potato mode doesn't help...
  3. TougherLoki

Help! Cyberpunk has been crashing my drivers since the 1.05 update!

For me, it started with 1.05 and still persists with 1.06. I posted in other thread with people experiencing the same issue. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpunk-restarting-pc.11048564/page-2#post-12534170
  4. TougherLoki

Cyberpunk restarting PC

FWIW, I'll add my computer to the mix. Note that all testing to date has been done in windowed borderless mode running at 1440p. My crashes started with the release of the 1.05 hotfix. Up to this point, I had 60+ hours into the game with few issues. Since that update, I've had constant crashes...
  5. TougherLoki

Help! Cyberpunk has been crashing my drivers since the 1.05 update!

I'm also having this same issue. Intel i5-9600K CPU 3.7GHz (Current OC 4.4) 32 GB Ram Windows 10 Home Version 1909 I've been running the OC stable for the last year Graphic card is a FE RTX 2070. Was running an slight under volt (also stable since purchased) which is now back to default...
Top Bottom