Recent content by TouPoutsou

+
  1. T

Is this game an rpg?

No
  2. T

Is this game an rpg?

People keep going around circles around here. RPG is a game that lets you develop your character in different ways to take care of the tasks (inside or outside of combat) in different ways. The Mage will deal differently with a certain encounter than the thief or the tank... And that's that. The...
  3. T

top 10 favorite games

1. Dark Souls series 2. Divinity 2 3. Baldur's Gate series 4. The Witcher series 5. Planescape Torment It took 10 years for Dark Souls to dethrone BG2 as my favourite game. I was hoping that 10 years later CP would dethrone Dark Souls, but sadly that didn't happen. Not even close.
  4. T

Gta vs cyberpunk

Everyone who compares GTA to CP and trashes it focuses on aspects of open world and some physics. EVERYONE. Nobody talks about questlines, story/writing and gameplay, in all of which rockstar games are very subpar. To me it goes like that: Rockstar games: All flash - zero substance (except...
  5. T

Gta vs cyberpunk

No it's not. All rockstar games are very superficial. The only thing they have going on for them is the wow factor of the so called open world. Writing/story/gameplay, all very swallow and way below average. Extremely overrated, overhyped games, at least IMO. CP does have alot of inexcusable...
  6. T

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

I am 32. If they keep their strategy of focusing at one game at a time, and the frequency of their releases stay the same... then i have MAYBE time for 1 more CDPR game to enjoy without having to worry about a kid or something. That's a big maybe. So i really hope it won't be another CP. Even...
  7. T

99% CPU usage, only 8% GPU. Help?

Check your task manager if some weird application causes too much CPU usage. For me it was a soundmodules something... I killed it and everything was fine. Also check on your task manager if a second instance of Cyberpunk is running. This was some weird bug i had sometimes, espeically if i...
  8. T

Important Update

Wait ....... WHAT "UNRELEASED VERSION OF THE WITCHER 3"??
  9. T

Poll: do we want to have the ability to reset (respec) stats? Let's find out what our consensus is!

Yes but it should be limited. 1, maybe 2 per playthrough.
  10. T

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

I am actually speechless. I thought releasing the game in a state where half the skill tree does not work, seemed amateurish, i really don't know what to make out of this.
  11. T

V is a gendered character

No, i do not see it. If you see the lines working better as a female V, that means that you have certain behaviors tied to that specific gender. V is v. Besides, even if you think that with our standards today V works better as a female (which i disagree), whose to say what mannerisms...
  12. T

What advice would you give CDPR?

Stop spending 2/3 of your budget on PR and promotion and only 1/3 on the actual development of a game ala Rockstar.
  13. T

Hotfix 1.11

Exploit, lol. Level scaling and random boring mods and sockets, all of them relying on RNG is an absolutely terribly disgusting and incredibly lazy way to design loot in a single player game, especially so called legendary items. Itemization is one of the most important aspects of an RPG, and...
  14. T

Increase The Level Cap

Secret ending on very hard is a joke if you min max your character (max level, top gear, etc.). I know cause i've done it deathless 5 times without even being close to dying. And no, i am not good. My character is just absurdly strong. Raising the level cap is a mistake, not just from a...
Top Bottom