Recent content by toussaint-

+
  1. toussaint-

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Hello lads! I'm looking for concrete save with Velen questline on last stage or even finished. System: PC Gametype: death march Prefered time of the save: post Velen save, no quests skipped (gwent etc) HoS completed: no BaW completed: no
  2. toussaint-

Hotfix 1.04

lmao. So I was downloading a patch in Steam, installation was pretty long, so I decided to turn steam off and go to sleep. But when I decided to download the game after few mins I went out I saw a message that some downloaded files are not found. So I checked game's cache and saw 37 FILES...
  3. toussaint-

🎉The Welcome Thread

(cyberpunk) Btw I got 3 game crashes (just closed) while playing for like 1 hour today. Should I check stuff like GPU temp etc or it is just common thing and I need to wait for some patches?
  4. toussaint-

🎉The Welcome Thread

Is RTX 2070 good enough to enjoy RT? Looks like CP2077 is really heavy game for GPU with RT. Cuz I still don't know if RT Low settings mean minimal + RT or ultra with low quality RT
  5. toussaint-

🎉The Welcome Thread

16gb DDR4 3000mHz Ryzen 5 2600. no overclocking
  6. toussaint-

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello new welcome thread, hello guys. Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or...
  7. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or just separate RT settings?
  8. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I used other save from internet and all the stuff works... except quest items and torches. I just can't choose them in menu. I can put it in slot, but have no choise when I'm opening a wheel for signs and quick slots. idk what to do with it now xD Edit: tried to start a new game with my own...
  9. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I edited my post, sorry. So I turned off all the stuff except W3EE cuz I downloaded this mod directly, not by vortex. I played with W3EE + No time for gwent mods before and gwent worked fine tbh. I'll try to check this with new game but bruh
  10. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

So I turned mod off (and even all the mods except W3EE) and the problem if still here. I noticed, that when I made a first click, I can press X to change a leader and I will have a choise between northern leaders while I'm still in Nilfgaard tab, so this northern realms tab is like invisible...
  11. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

ok, I'll try to turn Gwent mod off. But it is anyway just to win gwent games with 1 button, any changes in exact minigame or cards (shortcut for console command btw)
  12. toussaint-

Welcome Thread [Archive]

So I just experienced a very strange bug in Witcher 3 At first - I have only 4 mods installed - W3EE+localisation, No time for gwent and Nitpicker's patch. I wanted to play gwent and just realised that I can't pick a Northern Realms deck or even collection in menu. Slider don't react on my first...
  13. toussaint-

Вопросы и ответы (о работе карт спрашивайте в разделе Геймплей)

Нерейтинговые, без трекеров. Потом вроде нашлось, но что-то долговато игру ищет на 5 лвл.
Top Bottom