Recent content by Traesket

+
  1. T

Gamescom 2018 General Thread

Same picture from the trailer, without the distortion.
  2. T

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

Wow, this thread didn't derail? Nice! :) Personally I'm all for FPP, especially in a genre like this one. I wouldn't be surprised if you could hack cameras, other peoples eyes, drones and see things from their view. Things like that wouldn't work if you were in TPP to begin with. Eventually...
  3. T

CDPR is not building up confidence in the public by making the gameplay footage exclusive to journalists.

They are doing it to build up hype, making it a semi-secret makes it almost mythical which might be talked about more than showing it to everyone. I don't know where you live but my country claims not to be totalitarian, does not have rioting (although maybe there should be) and hold meetings...
  4. T

> Tiredness of the unachievable...

Remove them yourself. Steam: Turn off Steam overlay by Steam>Settings>In-Game Tab>UNCHECK Enable Steam Community In-Game GOG: Download the games through the browser and no achievements will show up.
  5. T

> Tiredness of the unachievable...

As an achievement-hunter myself I can sort of agree that the achievements in Witcher 2 were fucking terrifying, but it's totally optional. Witcher 3 was easier to 100%, the "kill x amount of y" are the easiest achievements in the game and will come automatically as you play. The ones that come...
  6. T

Is there a cyberworld and a realworld in 2077?

Can't find the source but I'm 90% certain I saw someone from CDPR saying that The Net would be in the game, if that's what you're talking about. EDIT: Found the source! It's Marcin himself:
  7. T

Play Cyberpunk 2077 on PC with Console Controller?

I can think of one reason: Driving. Personally I love driving with controller, but hate it almost everywhere else. In GTA 5 I would swap between mouse+keyboard and 360-controller and it was dope as hell, simply pick up the controller and start driving without having to restart or even restart...
  8. T

FP VS TP - perspective matters

So now it's 17-20%? Checking those journals now. With such a great sample size (9 and 7) we could prove anything, how great! I'm sure it's totally reasonable to assume 89% feel sick when playing Halo! Also this study is made with players playing on VisettePro, an early VR-thing...
  9. T

So ignoring everything that was said proves your "argument"? Good to know we can't have a civil discussion at all.
  10. T

Why not link those to begin with then? First one is trash, we both know it. VR is not the same as FPP. I'll read the rest when I get home.
  11. T

I doubt motion sickness is the same as the nauscia some get from playing FPP games. I feel sick in cars but I don't feel sick playing FPP games for example, I believe there are many of us. Women are less likely to play games like these and thus lowers the number further. And sure, the % of...
  12. T

Alright, link those studies please (edit already linked) Also, does the study include only gamers or everyone and how did they react to third person?
  13. T

Then don't they lose their medieval fantasy-audience when switching to Cyberpunk? Some loss is acceptable and you clearly think so too.
  14. T

There's no way that one third of the world has that kind of problem, especially when a thread complaining about FPP on an RPG-developers forum only manages to muster 8%.
  15. T

I never managed to convince some of my FPS-friends to try out Witcher 3, but when I said Cyberpunk was going to be FPP they were all hyped as hell so I think it works both ways. I think TPP only-gamers make up a smaller part of the market than you think and the ones they lose will be gained from...
Top Bottom